BY AHAVA

Supports sagging skin while improving skin tone and elasticity. see more...

AHAVA Dead Sea Plants Firming Body Cream
  • "moisturizing effects of this product are amazing once you're in it you do not feel greasy - but can not say yet whether actually tightens the skin. The ingredients are good, without a lot of chemicals and paraben. They also give a good amount of product." in 3 reviews
Erin S.
Washington, DC
This product is AMAZING and I really do feel like it does a great job of visibly firming skin. I love the subtle scent of the product, and use it daily after showering - particularly on my legs after shaving! One thought it had been discontinued so I bought 5 bottles of it at once to stock up - its THAT good.
Shannon S.
Southbend
I’m enjoying this new product that I’m using so far... It’s so gentle on my skin & feels so soft & silky .. hope It makes my skin look young & pretty again like It makes my skin feel .. I’m looking forward to seeing how well my skin looks after using this product until it’s gone & then buying again
JOSABETH P.
Rockville, MD
First, the smell of this lotion is beyond perfection. Smells clean and fresh. Not sure how to explain. It leaves my skin like a baby's bottom and soft to the touch. Doesn't leave a heavy greasy residue, but soft and supple skin. This is forever in rotation.
gloribi j.
christine a.
Rego Park, NY
i love all ahava products so much; it makes a great difference for my dry, ezcema proned skin. its always hydrating and does not break me out in rashes or dry me out. i absolutely adore ahava!
Erin C.
Vernon Rockvl, CT
The name of this might sound scary but I love the product. I purchased it at my nearest Kohl's because they have a wonderful beauty section. I find no cons with it and highly recommend it.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
I will buy anything that says firming as that's my problem area on my legs this product really did help I use it right after the shower and I felt that you could see a difference in the tightening.
Carib C.
Rosedale, NY
It just sits on my skin and doesn't really do Much for me. It's okay. Maybe I will give it another try for a longer period of time and write another review.
Karla V.
Garden City, KS
A little skeptical at first but after using it for a month straight I have been seeing results and loving it! Its definitely a must have!
Heather B.
New York , NY
My all time favorite lotion! I love the scent. It moisturizers better than any other lotion and is not
oily. Absolutely recommend this