BY AHAVA

Ahava Dead Sea Osmoter Eye Concentrate, .5 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Cindy C.
Toppenish
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand, and had never used this type of product on my eye before. I didn't see a great difference, but it could just be it takes longer for that. The smooth feeling of the product was a very nice touch and the scent was very relaxing. I would recommend it if ur starting early on your face care.
Jenny N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a little sample of this and it burned around my eyes so bad. Also by day 2 I had little bumps at the outer corners of my eyes. Was really hoping this would be a great product but my sensitive skin didn't like it at all. Still on the hunt for a good eye cream.
Monica C.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I believe this is the oil based skin care treatment. I do like the way it feels and the dropper. I have only used it a couple times on the back of my hand but it feels gentle and nice!
brenda g.
Ahava is a very good brand in general and their Dead Sea Osmoter Eye Concentrate is no exception I received a sample of this and was able to notice a difference in undereye puffiness with just a couple uses and is not greasy. I would recommend this
Kaiya L.
Must have item from the dead Sea. Wether your dark circles come from the extra time at the office, university, or late night ventures, Ahava will keep your eyes looking youthful and regular pigment.
Yunique G.
Henrico, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had received as a sample from Sephora. This product really does moisturize your eye area. The facial moisturizer in the same collection works wonderful as well. It's just expensive.
Genesis Z.
Oxnard, CA
Tried a sample before for a week. Was great product. Left skin very smooth and velvety. I would recommend this to anyone looking for something near the eyes. I had no irritations or redness. Give a try!
Deb A.
Using at night, I wake up with eyes that are less puffy. A little in the morning works wonders on puffiness and dark circles as well. It is now a staple of my skincare collection.
Kira R.
Metuchen, NJ
I love this eye concentrateor! It works like a eye corrector to help the skin around your eyelids and your under brows look and feel great
Gisela O.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does this product work.for ?
Heather K.
Has this helped anyone's dark circles long term? I tried a sample once for a few days and it seemed to help but I don't want to invest in something this pricey if it's possible my eyes were just having a good few days.