BY AHAVA

Dead Sea Osmoter Eye Concentrate - Ahava's Dead Sea Osmoter Eye Concentrate features 3X the concentration of Osmoter to revitalize and moisturize skin. Helps increase cellular energy, improving skin's natural detoxifying system and providing greater clarity to reduce the appearance of dark circles. Cucumber and Aloe Vera calm skin, helping to reduce puffiness. - Dead Sea Osmoter Eye Concentrate see more...

Jenny B.
Warner Robins
Review for: Ahava Dead Sea Osmoter Eye Concentrate more...
Love this product. I have super sensitive skin and pretty bad allergies. I have had issues with some other brands Dead Sea products but not this. A little goes a long way, you do. It use much at a time. I really liked the results. Under my eyes look noticeable better after about 2 weeks of use.
Felicity D.
Baltimore
I loved this! Reduced fine lines quickly and effectively and I noticed it within days of using it. I would use this product again without a doubt. I am also looking into other AHAVA products in the future.
Haliana P.
This product is amazing I put this on after all my ahava products and it leaves a natural glow and my skin is incredibly soft. I can faithfully say my skin has never looked better! I'm in love with this product !
Sarah G.
Moline, IL
I received a sample of this product and fell in love! I have dry under eyes and the skin looks crepey. This stuff firm's up the loose skin and moisturizes well. Works under make up.
Lisa D.
Jennings
AHAVA Time to Hydrate Active Moisture Gel Cream love the way my skin drinks in the moisture from this product
Kristin C.
Philadelphia , TN
I like this eye Serum it helps take away my dark spots under my eye and the reason only 4 stars is that it's pricey