BY AHAVA

Ahava Dead Sea Osmoter Concentrate, 1 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Lindsy M.
Lansing, MI
Received this is in my free ulta gift set as a sample. I absolutely love it. My skin feels amazing after using it.
Catherine K.
Manchester, CT
Absolutely love this stuff. My skin feels so soft after every use. Definitely going to repurchase in the future!!!
Krista L.
Avon, OH
I love, love, love this concentrate!!!! It is pricey, but I have seen a noticeable difference. Two thumbs up.
Nati V.
This product it is pretty neat, it has a light scent and it is silky in texture, it helps even out skin tone.
Shermaine G.
Tamuning, Guam
I received a sample of this and enjoyed using it every day. It absorbs quickly into the skin and does not make my face feel sticky at all. There is a certain scent I can't quite describe, which might take some getting used to. However, I preferred this scent over the citrus scent of Acure Day Cream.