BY AHAVA

Ahava Dead Sea Osmoter Concentrate, 1 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
I received these in a voxbox once and wanted more great at making my face really glow and bright a repeat user ever since I received this I do recommend it cute package as well
Corrina P.
Ellensburg, WA
I received a sample of this in my Ulta Beauty Bag and I love this. I'm not one for expensive face primers or moisturizers but since this was free I had to try it. It feels amazing going on the skin, it absorbs quickly, and I loved the refreshing feel and smell. I want some of this and I will probably end up buying it when I get a discount because it's a little too pricey for me. I would give this 4.5 starts simply because I saw the product size for the price--$35 for only a half an ounce--and I think that's ridiculous for not being an actual moisturizer. I must admit though, aside from my gripe about the price and stingy amount of product you receive, it is an incredible product.
Rebecca M.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I love this product! It is not greasy but I would say it conditions my skin. Sometimes in hot weather I wear it alone under foundation but in cold weather it is not moisturizing enough alone (it isn't meant to be a moisturizer). It is expensive to buy from Ahava but very reasonable here.
Carolyn D.
Spokane Vly, WA
Love this serum. I use with the eye concentrate and the time to hydrate day moisturizer. My skin has never been better. If you have dry skin I would highly recommend using this in combination with the moisturizer.
Brooke W.
Grand Rapids, MI
This product is amazing! It leaves the skin nice and soft and makes it feel so moisturized. I even like the smell. It's not too bad for it containing dead sea particles!
Krystina S.
Keizer, OR
I started seeing results in only a few days! My pores looked smaller and my skin looked moisturized. The only reason I gave this a B is because the scent isn't exactly pleasant.
Jennifer V.
I loved using this product. The scent is pretty easy to ignore once you get used to it. It made my skin soft. I would wash my face, put this serum, then moisturizer. It was a skin care routine that was really working for me.
cecilia c.
Fort Worth, TX
This is an interesting product and I'm not really sure what it's supposed to do and because of that I can't figure out if it actually works.
Ceara S.
Another sample I received from Ulta and I love putting this on after I wash my face before bed! Moisturizes without making my skin feel oily.
Bobi M.
Very expensive, but it does make your skin feel amazing. It also has a nice scent and Dead Sea minerals to make your skin gorgeous!

back