Ahava Dead Sea Osmoter Concentrate, 1 oz

Ahava Dead Sea Osmoter Concentrate, 1 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Rachel P.
Sharon, MA
I am certainly not one to spend this amount of money on a product, especially a serum (which I used to find an unneeded part of the skin process). But this serum has changed everything. Smells amazing and feels so good on my skin! Doesn’t make it shiny or oily like other products I’ve tried in the past and really makes a difference to my skin.
Dianna H.
Lyme, CT
I have yet to buy a fill sized bottle but honestly it's one of my favorite ahava products. I feel like it keeps my skin looking really firm and keeps my acne at Bay when I use it.
Dinielle N.
Sacramento, CA
Wow! I received a sample of this from Ulta and I was so impressed! I am not usually one to purchase high end products due to price but this I feel is actually worth buying the full size! My skin felt crazy crazy soft, I could not stop touching it. I applied before bed and the feeling lasted all night until morning. I really enjoyed this product and would be interested in purchasing the full size in the future.
Mickayla A.
Arroyo Grande
This product has completely changed my skin regimen and I'm so happy I got that initial sample from Ulta that convinced me to buy it. My skin looks clearer and smoother than ever. I think its taken at least 5 years off my face and I'm totally sold. It is now a permanent part of my skin care.
Deanna J.
Macedonia, OH
I absolutely love the smell! It is so enjoyable to put on my face and does make my skin softer. Absorbs well. I do a multi-step routine where I oil cleanse, foam cleanse, use toner, serum, cream and eye cream and I put this in the serum slot. It plays nice with the moisturizing cream I put over it. Stalking sales so I can buy again.
Amanda S.
Williamsburg, VA
Love this serum! Really helped even my skin out and smooth it. I have used it multiple times but wish it was cheaper. It's pricey and i found myself reaching for other products to help stretch out the product. I would buy it again though to treat my skin but there are other products that are similar and cheaper.
Kim S.
Orlando, FL
I've gone through several bottles of this serum. It makes my face feel smooth and works well under most day and night creams. If you shop at ulta you can often find it on sale. I have dry skin and find when I use it in the day my makeup doesn't look dry.
laura n.
arvada, CO
This is so amazing. It really helped my skin. After only using it a few days my skin felt smoother and is more radiant. I wish it was cheaper, but I guess you have to pay more sometimes for great products.
Brynn H.
Helped even my skin tone a bit over time. I used it overnight and the most drastic results were in the morning but sometimes didn't seem to continue to see those same results throughout the day. I continue to use it but it's not a must for me.
Rebecca M.
Columbus, OH
I love this product! It is not greasy but I would say it conditions my skin. Sometimes in hot weather I wear it alone under foundation but in cold weather it is not moisturizing enough alone (it isn't meant to be a moisturizer). It is expensive to buy from Ahava but very reasonable here.