BY AHAVA

Ahava Dead Sea Osmoter Concentrate, 1 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Ahava Dead Sea Osmoter Concentrate, 1 oz

Start your review of Ahava Dead Sea Osmoter Concentrate, 1 oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Sacramento, CA
Wow! I received a sample of this from Ulta and I was so impressed! I am not usually one to purchase high end products due to price but this I feel is actually worth buying the full size! My skin felt crazy crazy soft, I could not stop touching it. I applied before bed and the feeling lasted all night until morning. I really enjoyed this product and would be interested in purchasing the full size in the future.
Arroyo Grande
This product has completely changed my skin regimen and I'm so happy I got that initial sample from Ulta that convinced me to buy it. My skin looks clearer and smoother than ever. I think its taken at least 5 years off my face and I'm totally sold. It is now a permanent part of my skin care.
Sharon, MA
I am certainly not one to spend this amount of money on a product, especially a serum (which I used to find an unneeded part of the skin process). But this serum has changed everything. Smells amazing and feels so good on my skin! Doesn’t make it shiny or oily like other products I’ve tried in the past and really makes a difference to my skin.
Williamsburg, VA
Love this serum! Really helped even my skin out and smooth it. I have used it multiple times but wish it was cheaper. It's pricey and i found myself reaching for other products to help stretch out the product. I would buy it again though to treat my skin but there are other products that are similar and cheaper.
Orlando, FL
I've gone through several bottles of this serum. It makes my face feel smooth and works well under most day and night creams. If you shop at ulta you can often find it on sale. I have dry skin and find when I use it in the day my makeup doesn't look dry.
arvada, CO
This is so amazing. It really helped my skin. After only using it a few days my skin felt smoother and is more radiant. I wish it was cheaper, but I guess you have to pay more sometimes for great products.
Helped even my skin tone a bit over time. I used it overnight and the most drastic results were in the morning but sometimes didn't seem to continue to see those same results throughout the day. I continue to use it but it's not a must for me.
Lyme, CT
I have yet to buy a fill sized bottle but honestly it's one of my favorite ahava products. I feel like it keeps my skin looking really firm and keeps my acne at Bay when I use it.
Glenwood, IL
This product is all around amazing! It's a little pricey but definitely worth the investment if you have trouble skin like I do. This product is easy to find at your local Ulta
Oak Ridge, TN
This is one of my luxury skincare indulgences that is well worth the price of it. It's effective and made a noticeable difference to my skin. It's made from an ahava proprietary osmoter which isn't worth the words if it didn't produce but it seriously does. It has boosted my skis luminosity, tone clarity, hydration and it claims to fight aging but I use multiple aging tx so i can't necessarily give this the credit. My skin looks younger, retains moisture better and am pleased i added it to my skincare routine. It says to apply it generously and at 66 dollars for an ounce, one pump of the product covers my face completely and feels more than generous for me. You couldn't even get by with half a pump probably to save money. I recommend this product to anyone with any target concerns. This will help your skin which will help correct other concerns you may have

Ahava Dead Sea Osmoter Concentrate, 1 oz

ULTA was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email