AHAVA Dead Sea Moisturizing Salt Soap

BY AHAVA

Active Dead Sea Minerals Powered by Osmoter™. Containing special blend of Dead Sea minerals essential to healthy skin, this soapless soap cleanses as it revitalizes and restores the skin s natural pH. A gift from nature, Dead Sea minerals are known to improve your skin s well being and youthfulness. The Osmoter™ is a unique blend of minerals contained in all AHAVA products. It optimizes cell metabolism, strengthens skin against UV damage, and significantly increases moisture to keep your skin looking young and supple. Paraben free. Made In Israel. see more...

AHAVA Dead Sea Moisturizing Salt Soap
keara l.
Hiawassee, GA
I really like the same all of their products make my skin feel!!! I have really dry skin and it feels my skin feeling super soft and hydrated almost all day long!! The salt soap is super smooth and helps exfoliate the skin. I would definitely recommend this product for other to try! Anything form their line is amazing!
Rosey K.
I don't like this product or anything this brand has to offer. They never deliver the results they are supposed to. Waste of money.
Aj J.
Riverside , CA
I really, really like this soap. I feel it's missing more salt but not too sure. This leaves my face so clean and soft.
Amanda E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
i love all their dead sea products, love that its an israeli company. leaves my body clean and glowing. love this product