Ahava Dead Sea Mineral Hand Cream Cactus & Pink Pepper uploaded by Michaela H.

BY AHAVA

Dead Sea Mineral Hand Cream Cactus & Pink Pepper - This Mineral-rich hand cream is specially formulated to protect hands while providing relief and nourishment. Blended with Dead Sea minerals and infused with the fresh, uplifting scent of Cactus & Pink Pepper, this hand cream gently and effectively softens rough, dry skin and improves moisture levels while Protecting and smoothing hands.(3.4 oz) - Dead Sea Mineral Hand Cream Cactus & Pink Pepper see more...

Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
OMG I love this hand cream! I recieved a sample and the hand cream is pretty expensive so when I saw it in TJmaxx I bought it in a second. It smells wonderful, I usually use it in the bed before I go to sleep. It sokes well and leaves your skin super smooth, like with a thin layer on it but not uncomfortable. Plus it contains deadsea minerals and we all know how magical for your skin it is ❤️
Stacy S.
I received a sample of the and loved it. It smells great and leaves my hands soft and smooth. I would purchase the full sized.
Nicole S.
Cranford
Not a bad hand cream. My hands a typically on the dry side but I hate having really bold scents in my hand cream. This has a very subtle scent but still moisturizing. Not my holy grail but top 5 for sure.
Katie S.
I received this hand cream as a sample from my Online Ulta purchase. It glides on so smoothly like silk and smells wonderful. I felt like it soaked into my hands well and worked better than any other hand cream I have ever used. I would recommend that others try it out!
Julie Z.
I love this! I have extremely dry hands, especially when the whether gets cold and this cream is always my go to! It doesn't feel too oily and doesn't leave your hands feeling clammy at all! It also smells great!
Trinity B.
Sandusky, OH
I would definitely recommend! Leaves skin soft and smooth and it has a very nice scent
Houda D.
kef
This mineral hand cream is great! The texture is velvety and the smell reminds you of being in a spa. I use it twice a day and it last all day, even after washing my hands are still soft and hydrated. I would repurchase this product.