BY AHAVA

Buy on Jet.com
Sadia C.
Sadia C.
I love how soft and gentle the scrub is. A great exfoliator especially in the winter to remove dry skin patches.
Gina H.
Gina H.
Clermont, FL
I love body scrubs. They are my favorite to smell nice and soft for my boyfriend.
Arielle B.
Arielle B.
Glassboro, NJ
I became obsessed with Ahava products after visiting Israel and leaving the Dead Sea with the softest skin ever! Ahava delivers- good price, great quality, wonderful scents, gentle on all skin types. Love all of their scrubs and lotions!
Isabella P.
Isabella P.
Tampa, FL
Works great as a body scrub. Smells amazing. I have used this in the past but I haven't noticed anything too special about this specific product.
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
I love the Dead sea collection. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate it.
Maira P.
Maira P.
Grand Rapids, MI
Ahava has some of the best body scrubs. This products leaves my skin feeling so soft and silky.
Jenifer P.
Jenifer P.
This a a great body scrub. It is a gentle exfoliant that leaves your skin soft and hydrated.
Mary Rachel Y.
Mary Rachel Y.
Abilene, TX
Great stuff! Leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed! Smells wonderful too! It works very well.
Janine V.
Janine V.
Love the Dead Sea collection, smells great and nourishes skin amazingly, sensitive skin and it doesn't bother me