BeautyBodyBody CareBody Care
AHAVA Dead Sea Essentials Coconut Body Lotion

AHAVA Dead Sea Essentials Coconut Body Lotion

Pamper your body with a soothing, hydrating cream made with Dead Sea minerals that leave skin feeling refreshed and hydrated. Calming coconut extract make everyday skincare feel like a luxurious spa experience. Pamper your body with a soothing, hydrating cream made with Dead Sea minerals that leave skin feeling refreshed and hydrated. Calming coconut extract make everyday skincare feel like a luxurious spa experience. Lightweight, everyday hydrating lotion Made with Dead Sea minerals to strengthen skin at the source Replenish skin with 21 essential minerals, including magnesium, calcium and potassium Tropical aromatherapetic scent featuring subtle coconut Formulated for daily use, to elevate and lock in skin?s moisture 13.5 oz.HOW TO USE Apply daily onto body. Size: One Size. Color: Multicolor. Gender: female. Age Group: adult.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of AHAVA Dead Sea Essentials Coconut Body Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Elena  D.
AHAVA Dead Sea Essentials Coconut Body Lotion uploaded by Elena  D.
Love Ahava products especially hand and face creams. The smell is amazing. I use daily after a shower. It hydrates my skin and makes me feel happy. Self care is my priority now. I would recommend it to everyone!

Looking for your answer?