BY AHAVA

Dead Sea Crystal Osmoter X6 Facial Serum - A revolutionary, patented, mineral-concentrated oil-based serum delivering intense wrinkle reduction, firming and radiance. Powered by 6X Osmoter, AHAVA's exclusive blend of Dead Sea minerals, this is the ultimate solution for skin that shows prominent UV damage, pollution and lifestyle damage, hyper dryness, deep wrinkles, loss of elasticity and is lacking in radiance. Significantly reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Retains high moisture content. Reinforces elasticity and firmness. Renews skin's healthy glow. Softens and smoothes rough skin texture. Approved for sensitive skin. Paraben free. Allergy tested. Ophthalmologist testedResults:91% of women experienced more moisturized skin after the initial use**84% of women experienced a healthy glow after 14 days**95% of women experienced a significant reduction in wrinkle depth after 28 days***90% of women experienced a significant increase in skin firmness after 28 days****Measured in a clinical study performed by an independent institution. Tested on 40 volunteers, aged 40-60.** Based on user test performed over 7/14 days by an independent institution. Tested on 87/80 women, aged 40-60. - Dead Sea Crystal Osmoter X6 Facial Serum see more...

Dana H.
I like this! I got it in a free gift with purchase from Ulta so only got to try it a handful of times but soaked in the skin nicely, sits under makeup well, and have considered buying a full size the hefty price tag has me on the fence
Jennifer B.
First off it has a slight fragrance which is fine for me but some people are sensitive. For an oil it takes a lot to cover my face and it doesn’t go on smoothly like I was expecting. It does hydrate ALOT though so that’s a good thing.
Kelli H.
Newburgh, IN
I really like this serum! It's very moisturizing to my face and is great to use morning and night. I use it underneath the AHAVA Extra Firming Eye Cream and I have been liking it so far. It has never irritated my skin in any way and is not a heavy product either. It leaves my skin feeling quite smooth after applying.
Carmen R.
OMG !!!!!!!! These oil is amazing beautiful wonderful oh my God !  I have a sample of these but I need the big  of size because I love it .... I can use it after clean my face after do a mask face ...  your face is going to look amazing with the serum is magical .
Kaitlin C.
Lawrenceville , GA
I got this from a free sample at Ulta. The smell of the serum is AMAZING!! Applying it before moisturizer makes my face feel soooo smooth. The price is high but I think a little goes a long way with this product so I'd definitely buy it.
Patricia M.
Melbourne
I've been using this product just about every night. Pretty pricey but honestly it lasts a while. Although I do find that it makes my face a biy greasy so I tend to skip using it in the morning. It's more of a night serum for me. It's okay!
Mystee B.
Columbus , OH
I have very dry skin and have always felt hopeless to give my skin the moisture it needs. Then I found this! My skin no longer feels tight or cracked. Now it's so smooth and moisturized. I dot even have to reapply anything later in the day. It's one and done. Very expensive but worth every single penny! Especially for dry skin.
Tannille S.
Slinger, WI
I got this as a sample from Ulta and I really love it. I use it almost daily and a little bit goes a long way. It isn't at all greasy and it leaves my face feeling soft and smooth. It's a bit on the pricey side but it is worth it!
Linsey S.
Love this product. I have a small size of it and it's lasted a long time. It absorbs into the skin nicely and has a beautiful scent. I would definitely purchase this if it was less expensive.
Sarah B.
Mason, NH
I've been using this for several weeks and I'm in love! Not only does it smell fabulous, it feels fantastic on my face. Makes my skin feel so silky and supple. I love it! Definitely worth the splurge!