BY AHAVA

Sensitive Skin Relief Powered by Osmoter™, AHAVA s exclusive blend of minerals sourced from the wondrous Dead Sea waters.  A velvety moisturizing cream that provides long lasting comfort and intense hydration as it enfolds your skin. This soothing cream contains Phyto Dermud™ Complex, a fusion of Dead Sea Mud, narcissus bulb and tomato extract, for reducing discomfort and redness.  Enriched with botanic essences and natural oils, this comforting cream is formulated to strengthen the skin s natural barrier, providing it with continual relief. A gift from nature, Dead Sea minerals are known to improve your skin s well-being and youthfulness. The Osmoter is a unique blend of minerals contained in all AHAVA products.  It optimizes cell metabolism, strengthens skin against UV damage, and s. see more...

AHAVA Comforting Cream Sensitive Skin Relief
  • "Great product! I have very dry skin and other lotions and creams irritate my sensitive skin, but this doesn't. " in 4 reviews
Giselle C.
Bronx, NY
I absolutely love the smell and texture this cream leaves your hands feeling. I have a family and chores so washing dishes and cleaning often leaves your hands rough. This cream has really improved my skin so much so that my husband has paid me a few complements. Xo
Rachel P.
Potomac
Ahava is SUCH a great and reliable brand. I love their products and I love how it is infused with sea water from the Dead Sea. I use many of their products and they are fabulous. They also smell really nice.
Amber H.
Jacksonville
This is for sensitive skin and i did have a little redness, but everything makes my skin red for just a little bit after use.  😊Not to harsh and i will definitely use it again.
Camilla C.
I liked how this cream felt on my skin, it absorbed quickly and seemed to do a decent job of moisturizing, but it had an astringent mineral smell that really put me off.
Amanda C.
Great Cambourne, Cambridge
I love everything about this lotion. It smells great and is so lightweight you don't feel like you have a lot of product overdue. I also love that it isn't oily. It goes on my skin and it feels hydrated the entire day.
Sarah D.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I like this for sensitive skin. I have a really hard time finding face wash that's middle of the road! I have combo b****y skin that just is never happy in the winter and this stuff is great
jaime b.
It made my skin super soft I loved the way it smelled and the overall texture. My skin was super soft for a few days after.
Sydney D.
Poplar bluff, MO
Ana A.
Is more of an expensive lotion, it is very calming on my face. I have acne prone skin and I have towhee
Melissa K.
I have extremely sensitive skin and this has always done the job while being sensitive.