BY AHAVA

AHAVA's naturally rejuvenating skincare products are formulated with the finest skin-friendly ingredients.AHAVA products are: paraben free; SLS/SLES free; allergy tested; approved for sensitive skin.Products are not tested on animals; and produced without petroleum, harsh synthetic ingredients, or GMOs.Based on human genome research and biotechnology, AHAVA develops products focused on relieving the severity of various joint diseases. To improve the understanding of the efficacy of minerals in improving skin texture and appearance. see more...

• I wonder how good a product? If anyone used before and s...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Heather M.
Babylon
I have very fair and very light skin and I tend to get very red on the face very quickly and easily and sometimes no matter what foubdation I use the redness comes through, so I am always on the look for something to help calm that redness and this stuff worked well, the only thing is that if I wasn't wearing foundation my face obviously still got a little red. Would still recommend
Heather C.
Gibsonville, NC
Product works well to take off makeup, feels great on the skin. Has a light refreshing scent. Overall I really like this product, does not foam or anything though so if you like the bubbly clean, you will not get that from this product. I will definitely be purchasing again!
Jeanene M.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been using Ahava products since before you could even buy them in the states. This product is amazing for deep moisturizing the face but I would be careful if you have oily skin as it may cause a break out. I use this a couple times a week in the winter.
Love this! My makeup life change after using this product! My face is so much cleaner.. My skin was very dry before using this product! I love the small packing cause it fits any where. This is my all time favorite
Sarah Hayden L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I bought this facial moisturizer at my local pharmacy. It was a bit expensive; however, a fantastic product that is definitely worth the price
Lisa H.
Jefferson city
This was good, but i didn't get the feel i was looking for after. i wanted my skin to feel supple n soft. this just kinda took the ash out
Illy J.
PITTSBURGH, PA
Love this, it's bring back moisture to my dry and dull skin, I tried as a sample and I am hook, and I tried so many brand before
Jazz T.
Weslaco
This product left my skin a bit oily. It was a good price, and it may work on others, however. I didn't like the outcome.
Mary H.
This moisturizer is great for dry, sensitive skin. It is thick, but not greasy and it has a nice, light scent to it.
Nicole C.
I loved this product. Extremely hydrating but doesn’t leave your face oil, just with a nice glow
Elene B.
New Castle, DE
I wonder how good a product? If anyone used before and satisfied ..