BY AHAVA #28 in Foot Cream & Lotion

Qualities of the Dead Sea and the positive impact on skin diseases have been shown in numerous clinical studies worldwide. All products Klinrl dermatological combine advantages of natural minerals from the Dead Sea with the qualities of selected plant extracts to encourage vital skin functions and facilitate the recovery of the epidermal skin layer. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Nixa, MO
I love AHAVA and I love every product I have tried by them thus far. My feet get so dry so easily and this helps keep my feet looking great and soft. For those who want soft feet and to rock their sandals I highly suggest this cream. I would recommend and I will continue to use this myself .
Lucy C.
Lucy C.
Mission , Tx
Love this product would like to receive it. It has helped out a lot and is probably one of the best I've yet to try. Would totally recommend it.
Alyson B.
Alyson B.
My husband has really dry cracked feet and he tried a lot of different products and this one seemed to help the most. I would recommend.
Alexandre soares a.
Alexandre soares a.
São José dos Campos
Excelente produto super aprovado sem contar que o produto e de alta qualidade super recomendo gostei muito