BY AHAVA #55 in Foot Cream & Lotion

Qualities of the Dead Sea and the positive impact on skin diseases have been shown in numerous clinical studies worldwide. All products Klinrl dermatological combine advantages of natural minerals from the Dead Sea with the qualities of selected plant extracts to encourage vital skin functions and facilitate the recovery of the epidermal skin layer. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Narmin V.
I loved this foot cream. It smelled so good and kept my feet smelling and feeling amazing. I use it every day and it keeps my skin feeling amazing and it is so worth the price and I would for sure buy it again.
Mayra G.
Phoenix , AZ
I am diabetic and my feet do get dry. This made them soft but it does smell very medicinal which for me is ok. I apply the cream after showering and this helped a lot. It penetrates fast too so no slippery feet.
zaida c.
Fresno, CA
This cream and it does work but then I don't like kids has its pros and it's cons and I really don't use it that much and it's a good value is not surprising but I wouldn't recommend it that much
Jennifer B.
Nixa, MO
I love AHAVA and I love every product I have tried by them thus far. My feet get so dry so easily and this helps keep my feet looking great and soft. For those who want soft feet and to rock their sandals I highly suggest this cream. I would recommend and I will continue to use this myself .
Denise V.
Chesapeake, VA
I love this product. Being I wear boots all day everyday my feet tends to be rough and dry. I put this cream on after a shower or bath and it feels amazing. So soft.
Lucy C.
Mission , Tx
Love this product would like to receive it. It has helped out a lot and is probably one of the best I've yet to try. Would totally recommend it.
Ami D.
This foot cream is very softening. Put it on before bed with socks and wake up to much softer feet. A great help in between pedicures too.
Alyson B.
My husband has really dry cracked feet and he tried a lot of different products and this one seemed to help the most. I would recommend.
Christine P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great foot cream. A bit expensive. I do like the results though. Do not like the smell. Would maybe repurchase.
Linda W.
Fremont, CA
Love the cream that give me good support on both cold and summer days . Keep my feet in great condition