BY AHAVA #28 in Foot Cream & Lotion

Qualities of the Dead Sea and the positive impact on skin diseases have been shown in numerous clinical studies worldwide. All products Klinrl dermatological combine advantages of natural minerals from the Dead Sea with the qualities of selected plant extracts to encourage vital skin functions and facilitate the recovery of the epidermal skin layer. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ami D.
Ami D.
This foot cream is very softening. Put it on before bed with socks and wake up to much softer feet. A great help in between pedicures too.
Narmin V.
Narmin V.
I loved this foot cream. It smelled so good and kept my feet smelling and feeling amazing. I use it every day and it keeps my skin feeling amazing and it is so worth the price and I would for sure buy it again.
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
Phoenix , AZ
I am diabetic and my feet do get dry. This made them soft but it does smell very medicinal which for me is ok. I apply the cream after showering and this helped a lot. It penetrates fast too so no slippery feet.
zaida c.
zaida c.
Fresno, CA
This cream and it does work but then I don't like kids has its pros and it's cons and I really don't use it that much and it's a good value is not surprising but I wouldn't recommend it that much
Christine P.
Christine P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great foot cream. A bit expensive. I do like the results though. Do not like the smell. Would maybe repurchase.
Abby D.
Abby D.
Montgomery, AL
I love to Cary foot creams . It moisturizes my feet and leave them soft and clean.
Stacy Q.
Stacy Q.
Greensburg, IN
Didn't really like this product! Wasn't thick like it claimed, and it didn't do much for my feet!
Linda W.
Linda W.
Fremont, CA
Love the cream that give me good support on both cold and summer days . Keep my feet in great condition
Alisha W.
Alisha W.
Philadelphia, PA
Really nice for cream. Left my feet very soft. Lasts all day, even in the winter.
Denise V.
Denise V.
Chesapeake, VA
I love this product. Being I wear boots all day everyday my feet tends to be rough and dry. I put this cream on after a shower or bath and it feels amazing. So soft.