Ahava by Ahava Ahava Mineral Toning Water (Normal to Dry)--/8.4OZ for Women uploaded by Anastasia D.

BY AHAVA

Jamie R.
Davison
I used this after I used my cleanser to pick up all the little things my cleaners cannot. It’s very gentle on the skin and doesn’t really have a smell. I really likes this product and it did its job!
Alyssa S.
Chandler, AZ
I really liked this when I bought it in Israel, some toners make your skin a little sticky after you use them and this just made my face feel extremely clean and soft. It smells amazing and doesn't give that burning sensation that some toners have.
Savannah N.
Clemson, SC
I normally have an oily face, so I've used the harsh toners before that work for me. However, during the winter I decided to look for something new to try. I tried this mineral cleanser water and it was amazing. I've gotten it multiple times since then, and I won't be changing back to the drug store buys. There's no harsh odor and it truly cleanses my face. I totally recommend it!
Tessa C.
Minneapolis, MN
Working at Ulta, I had the pleasure of trying out so many products! Ahava testers were right near the cash register, so I often spritzed this toner on when I felt my face needed a pick me up. It added a good dewiness to the skin and kept my skin hydrated on long days. I just wasn't super crazy about the scent.
Kelly G.
Palatine, IL
This toner is great to through on to really clean your face. Does a great job or removing dirt and oil that may not come off otherwise. Still relatively gentle but also refreshing as well. Make sure to moisturizer afterwards so your skin is not dry.
Melissa W.
Columbus, OH
Dried my skin out really badly. I don’t think I will be using toner anymore. It was a little harsh on my skin. This was the first ahava product that I tried.
Sara D.
Staten Island , NY
It was very nice I liked it I feel like it cleaned my skin very well. I would purchase this item
Anastasia D.
Great Product! Enriched with Dead Sea minerals and botanic extracts. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and moisturized. Good thing it is SLS/SLES and Paraben Free! Recommend it!
ada a.
Lotion is expensive but you get what you pay for, it's great quality so it lasts a long time and works really well.
Marlenne C.
México
My face incredible hydrated a lot I used to use it at nights and during the next day y felt like a baby booty.