BY AHAVA

My Skin Reborn Ahava s Body Starter Kit brings me the best of Dead Sea mineral body products, leaving my skin feelling soft, nourished and hydrated,  Every formula includes Ahava s exclusive Osmoter™, a perfectly balanced concentrate of Dead Sea minerals that effectively replenishes, rehydrates and recharges my skin. With the rejuvenating effects of Ahava s Dead Sea mineral formulations charging my body skin it feels... right from the start. Ahava Body Starter Kit includes: Mineral Body Lotion : Pamper yourself with this quickly absorbed body lotion for soft and smooth. see more...

• Has anyone used this before if so is it any good?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Neha B.
This kit is great way to introduce yourself to Ahava products, if never used before. I tried them for first time and loved them a lot.It has non greasy formula but still moisturise. That's all I want because I'm having oily skin.I ordered it from Amazon at discounted price and would highly recommend it.
Roads B.
Washington, DC
Nothing. Smells. Better. Thats a fact! Ahava is really onto something with the dead sea mud, everything about these products leaves you gorgeous and happy. Ahava really does mean 'love' because we LOVE these body lotions! We highly recommend
Vanesalee R.
Lake worth , FL
I like how it came with all 3 products that you would need plus the travel bag kit it’s perfect to take anywhere you may need to go it was really soft and it smelled pretty good. Besides that I feel like the product isn’t that bad
Ashley D.
Madison, CT
I love this ahava body starter kit to keep my skin moisturized. It is gentle and has great ingredients. I like the packaging and I do think that it is effective and I would buy it again I'm sure if given the chance
Brittney R.
Essex, MD
I buy one of these kits every year to hand the hand and foot lotion specifically. These products hydrate your skin for days at a time. I have forgotten to pack the foot cream before and my feet are still moisturized a day or two after original use (and my feet get super dry without it) I love these
Michele M.
This is a fantastic lotion. Just thick enough to coat your hands very well but yet light enough that your hands don't feel tacky or sticky. It doesn't have much of a scent, which I am very sensitive to smells, so that is good.
Kristen G.
Los Angeles , CA
Great gift. The scent is subtle. The formula is creamy and gentle. Pricey but luxurious. My great friend bought it for me and I also got another in a beauty box. Has saved my dry skin before so if you're dry, try this buy!
anna s.
I Love that brand! All of their products are made out of mineral salts. That means every thing is natural. And it is paraben free. It is on the more expensive side, but it made my skin clear.
Kayla B.
Newport news, VA
I would recommend this to anyone but I'm not sure about individuals with sensitive skin. It definitely has texture especially the exfoliator but leaves the skin soft and rejuvenated.
Lalitha B.
Cape Town
love the way it feels on my skin, and its paraben free.....
has a lovely scent...pricing is average...would definitely recomend to my friends and family...i love the the body wash, i have used the body products, and would continue to purchase the body wash.
robin m.
Cedar Key, FL
Has anyone used this before if so is it any good?