Personal CareHand & FootHand Cream & MoisturizersAHAVA
Age Perfecting Hand Cream Broad Spectrum SPF15

AHAVA Age Perfecting Hand Cream Broad Spectrum SPF15

by AHAVA

Counteract five visible signs of aging on hands Reduce appearance of dark spots, even skin tone and smooth skin texture Prevent further UV damage with protective SPF15

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of AHAVA Age Perfecting Hand Cream Broad Spectrum SPF15!
Beth C.
Great rich thick luxurious hand cream with SPF! Keeps my hands looking and feeling youthful. I keep a travel size in my bag.
Renee S.
Wimauma, FL
I love Ahava products and happened upon them by complete mistake! They are sooo good that when I get mani pedi’s, the tech always comments on the softness of my skin.
Ashley C.
Show Low, AZ
A step above most other hand creams on the market. It isn’t greasy, and it seems to stay with me for much longer than the average hand cream. It is a must have for the winter months if you live in a dry climate.
Lorena G.
Fort Worth, TX
I love everything in this brand, but this product is the best. I wash my hands a lot of work and sometimes my hands may get a little rough or they may crack or look dry. Immediately after applying this product I can notice the difference. It does have a light smell but you can barely notice it.
Kristen  M.
I love this hand cream. My hands often get dry and cracked from washing dishes by hand. This hand cream has a light scent to it but it is long lasting for several hours. It is a little pricey but I think it is worth it because you don't need a lot of product for it to be effective. The fact that it contains SPF is a bonus. I would definitely recommend this and buy it again.
Susan W.
Dallas
This has a clean fresh scent and sinks into the skin quickly. I purchase this at Kohl’s when I found it on clearance. It is a little pricey but worth it.
Jacee M.
Smells so amazing!!! Hands like butta!! Lasts forever, just need a dab. In love with this product. Came in my Winter Fab Fit Fun box. Will be purchasing again. My family all has super dry hands they are going to love this!!
Marlina C.
W Sacramento, CA
As wonderful as the wintertime is, it can bring a few inconveniences along with it as well. One of these being dry or irritated skin. Ahava Age Perfecting Mineral Hand Cream has saved me! I took it on vacation with me to St. Louis, Missouri where the winds were cold & dry, & my hands stayed moisturized & soft all day! What I loved most about this product was that it was not greasy & absorbed into my skin as soon as I put it on. I even used it as a moisturizer for my face! I gave it a 4/5 because, although it was one of the best hand creams that I have yet to use, the initial scent of the cream was a bit stronger than I prefer. Other than that, it is an incredible product!
Christene S.
I use this hand cream every night before bed. It is thick but melts into the skin very quickly without any residue. My hands are very soft because of this product.
Nicole K.
Brooklyn
I love this hand cream. I love anything that has any Dead Sea minerals or salt and everything is completely beneficial to anti aging and moisturizing! Not too expensive and you get a bang for your buck in my opinion

Looking for your answer?