BY AHAVA

Ahava Age Perfecting Hand Cream Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Buy on bluemer...*
Jacee M.
Smells so amazing!!! Hands like butta!! Lasts forever, just need a dab. In love with this product. Came in my Winter Fab Fit Fun box. Will be purchasing again. My family all has super dry hands they are going to love this!!
Christene S.
I use this hand cream every night before bed. It is thick but melts into the skin very quickly without any residue. My hands are very soft because of this product.
Marlina C.
W Sacramento, CA
As wonderful as the wintertime is, it can bring a few inconveniences along with it as well. One of these being dry or irritated skin. Ahava Age Perfecting Mineral Hand Cream has saved me! I took it on vacation with me to St. Louis, Missouri where the winds were cold & dry, & my hands stayed moisturized & soft all day! What I loved most about this product was that it was not greasy & absorbed into my skin as soon as I put it on. I even used it as a moisturizer for my face! I gave it a 4/5 because, although it was one of the best hand creams that I have yet to use, the initial scent of the cream was a bit stronger than I prefer. Other than that, it is an incredible product!
Nicole K.
Brooklyn
I love this hand cream. I love anything that has any Dead Sea minerals or salt and everything is completely beneficial to anti aging and moisturizing! Not too expensive and you get a bang for your buck in my opinion
Amiriz M.
SAN Antonio , TX
This feels great on my hands but the fragrance is not pleasant to me. I think it's great for moisturizing you hands though, effective.
Brittany H.
Bradenton
Great product! It smells delightful! It leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated without a sticky residue being left behind
Andrea D.
Bloomingdale, IL
Makes my hands feel moisturized, yet a little bit greasy. The smell is ok, a little more musky than I would want.
Victoria R.
Just the smell of this product is enough for 5 stars! Love it! It's expensive and a little greasy to use but Its easily absorbed so not a huge issue for me and you do get what you pay for and that's a great hand cream! I use it at night so get beautiful hands the following morning!