BY AHAVA

Ahava Age Control Even Tone Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

LexieCPhotography C.
LexieCPhotography C.
Gibraltar
I absolutely love this product works so well on my skin definitely met my expectations and it's such a great price great packaging I just love everything about this product it's so gentle on your skin no room for improvements at all I will definitely be purchasing again
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Forest city, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this. Not as much as a few of my other lotions, but definitely more than drug store buys. It does have a great smell and I plan to keep one on hand for the winter.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Brooklyn, NY
Ahava makes some of the best lotions and moisturizers that I have ever used. They are light, long lasting, and smell amazing!
Aniele C.
Aniele C.
São Paulo
Great product !! With a very velvety and smooth feel to it , wheightless on the skin making not only it incredibly hidrated and gourgeous looking but also the added benefit of SPF ! Very luxurious packaging ... Definetely would buy it again !!