BY AHAVA

Ahava Age Control Even Tone Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

esmeralda l.
Brownsville , TX
A SEASON I USE IT AND ME GREAT, IS RICH IN MINERAL SALTS AND MANY PROPERTIES OF DEAD SEA, WHICH MAKES IT IDEAL FOR PEOPLE WITH ROSACEA AS THE MINERALS, WE FOLLOW THAT CONDITION, IN TIME OF THESE PROBLEMS I GO GREAT AND THE I LOVE, IF YOU DO NOT HAVE PROBLEMS OF EQUAL SKIN BENEFITS YOU ALL THE NUTRIENTS THAT THE MINERAL CARRIES NUETREN AND SPECTACULARLY STRENGTHEN THE SKIN AND NOT ANY CREAM CONTAINS THEM
LexieCPhotography C.
Gibraltar
I absolutely love this product works so well on my skin definitely met my expectations and it's such a great price great packaging I just love everything about this product it's so gentle on your skin no room for improvements at all I will definitely be purchasing again
Jennifer B.
Forest City , PA
I love this. Not as much as a few of my other lotions, but definitely more than drug store buys. It does have a great smell and I plan to keep one on hand for the winter.
Murielle N.
Raleigh
At first i didn't really like it because i wasn't really seen results. But after a few weeks of using the product it grow on me and did some wonders.
Sheena B.
Lynn Haven, FL
I picked this up on a trip to Israel and have been hooked ever since. It’s gentle on my skin yet effective. Doesn’t dry out or leave my skin oily.
Rachel M.
Brooklyn, NY
Ahava makes some of the best lotions and moisturizers that I have ever used. They are light, long lasting, and smell amazing!
Sàde B.
I love this product it is one of my favorite to use I was not disappointed l when I tried it and it is worth the money
Aniele C.
São Paulo
Great product !! With a very velvety and smooth feel to it , wheightless on the skin making not only it incredibly hidrated and gourgeous looking but also the added benefit of SPF ! Very luxurious packaging ... Definetely would buy it again !!
alexandra •.
Montreal
Great smell. Great texture. A little too thick and doesn't dry fast enough for day time wear, unless I have a lot of time to let it dry before putting on my make up in the morning. I do love how soft my face feels after I use it and love that it has SPF. A little pricey but a good product.

back