BY AHAVA

AHAVA introduces a solution for moisture replenishment and retention. This ultra-fresh facial moisturizer utilizes AHAVA s Osmoter™ and Moisture Suspension RE technology to deliver Dead Sea Water that is naturally bound to minerals. The result: a multi-tasking, lightweight gel cream that activates moisture and helps skin retain moisture for 12 hours. Active Moisture Gel Cream see more...

Syeda A.
This was the first product I tried from this brand and it was ok, not as great as I was expecting. I have dry skin and thought this might help but it felt kind of heavy on my skin but the smell was nice.
Marci H.
Idaho Falls, ID
I loved how the AHAVA active Moisture gel cream was so light and fresh yet truly moisturizing. I used very little product but felt that it replenished my skin amazingly well. The 1.7 oz really lasted a long time and I felt like it was well worth the cost.
Maria G.
avondale
I love this product it is so good I really recommend to others to my friends & family it is really affordable & I just absolutely would buy this again it is great & I hope to receive this because I would want again
Raechelle B.
Marina Del Rey, CA
The first time i bought this product was when i traveled to Israel. Yes it met my expectations. I tried other products from the same brand and each on of them works wonder. It is very effective for most skin types. I've been recommending the brand product to most of my friends
Alyssa C.
Morristown
By far my favorite moisturizer and just a little goes a long way with the gel formula. Doesn't leave my skin greasy or oily. I put it on at night and when I wake up my skin is baby soft.
Alexis P.
Port Huron
This was my absolute favorite moisturizer! I have a stash of them in my closet in fear of them getting discontinued. The gel like formula is great and the smell is AMAZING! Leaves my skin feeling good in the morning.
Mimi P.
Huntsville, AL
I use this as a part of my night regimen for my face. Goes on really smooth and it doesn't make me feel to oily.  This is definitely a goto in my everyday wash.
Rae-Ann C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This stuff is amazing! My skin never felt more hydrated and smooth and soft in my life! I will continue to purchase this product always it does amazing things to my skin!!!
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
I love the ahava time for moisture overnight cream it goes on the skin smooth and helps to promote healthy hydrated glowy skin and helps repair fine lines and wrinkles
Sarah T.
Otsego, MI
Felt so nice and cool on my face. I used this before going to bed. I had a sample so as for price I think it is on the pricier side.