Ahava Active Deadsea Minerals Mineral Body Lotion uploaded by Emily S.

BY AHAVA

Active Deadsea Minerals Mineral Body Lotion see more...

Emily S.
Avon, IN
I was a little nervous as this was my first time using an AHAVA product but it quickly has become my favorite body lotion I've ever used; it absorbs so quickly without being greasy or leaving any residue, it lasts all day, and it smells absolutely incredible.  I was also nervous because I tend to have rather sensitive skin but the lotion wasn't irritating at all. Ahava Active Deadsea Minerals Mineral Body LotionAhava Active Deadsea Minerals Mineral Body Lotion
Arista ..
Asheville
Awesome smell, goes on smooth, improved elasticity in my skin, none greasy, and keeps my skin moisturized for hours. The product is kind of pricey but worth it, you're definitely getting what you pay for. I would recommend this to others especially if you have sensitive skin.
Bailea L.
Whitehouse
Sometimes i get super dry skin for some reason and i don’t know why. I tried every lotion. Johnson’s, Alovera, even goats milk. It all irritated my skin and made it burn. My great grandmother let me use some of this, and since using it i haven’t had an issue with my dry skin anymore. My skin is back to normal!
Leagh G.
LOVE Ahava Deadsea Minerals Products. Smell amazing and the quality is really evident; leaves my skin very moisturized and smelling fresh- very effective. When I went to Israel I bought so many of their products, they had some great deals! Would recommend.
Taylor Y.
Madison Hts, MI
A friend came back from the dead sea and brought me this and i was like okay weird whatever but it makes my hands so soft! like i don't know what magic is in this but it literally feels like a babies but and it smells super sophisticated so thats cool
Stephanie W.
Love this lotion!! My skin feels soft and refreshed, best lotion I’ve tried in a long time. Great value, not too pricey. Gentle on my skin and even when my eczema is acting up. I would def recommend this brand!!
Aspen M.
Love anything with Dead Sea minerals. Love the smell and it's a nice bottle. Very thick and soothing on my skin. It left my skin so soft. I should've bought 2 bottles! Nothing to change with this formula!
Teresa J.
Chesapeake
This product provides excellent moisture to dry areas of the body, Its properties are transnational in just a few days. This is a wonderful products for the cost and value.
Christine D.
This lotion is amazing! It literally makes my skin feel as soft as a baby's skin. It's instantly deep moisturizer is long lasting too and the price is great! A little goes a long way so it's really a good value. I've purchased and recommended this brand to others several times already.
Michaela S.
Berea, OH
Having been to the Dead Sea, I never thought my skin would feel that fresh, clean, moisturized and healthy ever again. So imagine surprise and joy at finding this product that truly makes my skin feel as wonderful as it did when I was really at the Dead Sea.