Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersAHAVA
Active Deadsea Minerals Mineral Body Lotion

Ahava Active Deadsea Minerals Mineral Body Lotion

by AHAVA

Active Deadsea Minerals Mineral Body Lotion

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ahava Active Deadsea Minerals Mineral Body Lotion!
coram
It has a very good smell, the cream in general is very good, it helps a lot with dry skin.
Jamaica
Smells really good and leave skin feeling so smooth. Not greasy at all. I love using it right after the showerAHAVA Men's Mineral Hand Cream
clearwater
it left my skin really soft Ahava Active Deadsea Minerals Mineral Body Lotion it smells so good i love how it feels and smells , my mom loved it so we had to get another bottle
Hampton, GA
This lotion is very nourishing and calming in red areas. I use it on my skin often. Would recommend.
Lathrop, CA
Makes my skin super silky and moisturized , I put it on after my morning shower and my skin glows through out the whole day , I also love the wAy it smells , Very soothing ! Love this lotion for my everyday use .
A for sure go to like no other! A year around product that meets skin needs both winter and summer seasons!
Northfield, MN
This lotion keeps my legs beautifully soft and smooth - I feel ready for the beach with this lotion!
The way it quenched my very dry skin.The smell is amazing as well.My boyfriend bought it for me on a business trip and it was one of the best surprise gifts I've ever received.Im almost out of it now.Not good!
I did not like this product it left my skin feeling very oily and i do not like that
Bridgewater, NJ
Ahava Active Deadsea Minerals Mineral Body Lotion uploaded by Tara V.
I love anything ahava. This lotion has a clean smell and is very moisturizing. Spreads on and rubs in smooth. I use it on my legs and arms. Keeps my skin moisturized all day. I would and have bought it multiple times.

Looking for your answer?