Ahava Active Deadsea Minerals Bath & Body Set, 3.4 oz.

by AHAVA

Ahava Active Deadsea Minerals Bath & Body Set.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ahava Active Deadsea Minerals Bath & Body Set, 3.4 oz.!
Denver
Very moisturizing and non-greasy lotion, smell is light and nice. Purchased at Ulta on sale. Only repurchased the lotions. The original scent is too much like baby powder, but the others are great. I will buy again, the hand lotion is always in my purse.
SAN Leandro
Ahava is just OK. It's a little pricey for what it is. You can usually find this product and other Ahava products at Marshals or TJ Max. I've tried these products numerous times and every time have not been impressed.
I received a sample of Ahava from somewhere and I loved it! So I bought this kit as a treat for myself last mothers day. Between the mask and the face wash my skin was so smooth, and the body scrub is to die for!
Winston-Salem
A Hava dead sea mineral firming body cream has a great scent and is not greasy. It absorbs fully into skin. I felt like my skin was smoother but not necessarily firmer after use for a few weeks.
Winder, GA
A good natural, but effective brand of skincare. Moisturized my skin, leaving it hydrated and smooth. Have only used a few products in the past year. Gentle enough for most skin types.
Ware, MA
Very pleased with this product. Good smell and it made my skin feel wonderful. It was given to me as a gift. I was impressed with its effectiveness.
Ormond Beach, FL
I read some good reviews about this product and decided to try it but was not impressed.  I used it a few times then just gave it to my sister.
South Portland, ME
My gusband gave me as a gift. Really liked it. Seems like it is working penetrating inside n make your skin glow for a very long time
Renfrew
This product was very good!! My shin felt very smooth and moisturized.  I was  also pleased that my skin did not feel greasy or gritty.
Anaheim, CA
Using this set is refreshing and relaxing for my skin. I really like it. It may be on the pricey-er side but it's money well spent!

Looking for your answer?