Ahava Active Deadsea Minerals Bath & Body Set, 3.4 oz. uploaded by Randi W.

BY AHAVA

Ahava Active Deadsea Minerals Bath & Body Set. see more...

Jessica M.
Bel Air
This was such a fantastic product! Definitely one of my favorite Ahavah products to use. I highly recommend it. This was my first time using the product but it was very affordable and effective. I would absolutely buy this product again! Love Love Love
Masbely A.
One of my bestt product for my body...make my skin soft and radiance especially for my daugther who sffer from eczema we used to get some examples long time ago at nordstrom we decided to buy it
Joelle S.
I can't speak too much for myself, but I bought this gift set for my mom at a gift shop near the dead sea. Ahava is an Israeli brand- it is sold literally everywhere there, but I'm glad i'm starting to see it sold in the US also. I really like the idea of using natural ingredients from the dead sea.
Deborah H.
SeaTac, WA
I would recommend to my friends. The products smells super nice and give you a nice soft feeling during and after a shower. I bought at Ulta. The price is reasonable and the package is cute and simple just like the product itself.
breianca s.
Marietta, GA
Exotic with the risk! Trustworthy company with high standards for everything they produce. The dead sea line was my first Ahava love. Goes on smooth and last ALL day.
Joy B.
lynchburg , VA
I like this product... but to be honest, the smell is what really gets me. I love Dead Sea things, and I’m glad these products exist, but I wish the smell could be lightened some.
Sara W.
East Lake
This trio is truly decadent! It made my skin feel so moist and luxurious. I received this trio as a gift last year and I just had to buy of for myself once I ran out! I searched high and low for it. And it was worth the hunt! I have purchased this product for awhile now.
Jess G.
Reston, VA
I am huge on body lotion and masks and although I workout I don’t want any uneven skin or bumps on my legs or anywhere at all. So I received this kit as a gift and ever since my skin looks soft and supple and always moisturized. I am in love! I would definitely recommend this.
Kierra D.
Ashalnd
I really like this set. I like how it left my skin, I wasn't a huge fan of the smell but I could get over it because of how it has left my skin. I like to use it every other day in the shower and my eczema is reacting very well to it. I would recommend this!
Josefina R.
Fremont, CA
Great to take along for travel. The smell is amazing. Ive been using for a few years. This set is my favorite. A bit pricey, worth every dollar. Leaves skin very soft and exfoliated . for all skin types except sensitive, I will buy again and again,