AHAVA Active Body Trio 3.38oz x 3

by AHAVA

This famous best-selling trio keeps hands, feet and body soft and hydrated! Kit Includes: Mineral Body Lotion, 3.38ozIntense moisturizers work to make this formula an ideal milk that hydrates and heals your skin. Mineral Hand Cream, 3.38ozThis extremely rich cream provides your hands with deep nourishment and hydration, instantly soothing chapped, dry surfaces. Mineral Foot Cream, 3.38ozRescues and renews the rough skin on the soles of your feet and prevents further chapping and cracking. Limited quantities. Available while supplies last.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of AHAVA Active Body Trio 3.38oz x 3!
How would you rate this product?
Jan P.
Best hydrating body trio hands down. Got it in a FabfitFun edit sale super cheap. It is now my go to body care system.
Caitlin N.
Charlotte , NC
This is an excellent start if you’re looking to try Ahava a try. The AHAVA Active Body Trio 3.38oz x 3 is not too harsh on normal skin but may be to harsh for very sensitive. You definitely get your money’s worth choosing the trio instead of buying individually to try.
Rachel K.
This lotion smells AMAZING and leaves my skin super soft. I love AHAVA products and their lotions are definitely my favorites.
Chuy&Dalia_Salazar💑 C.
Green Bay
This product really wasn’t something I was looking for I have more sensitive skin .. so it’s something anyone that doesn’t have sensitive skin can use
Becky H.
I love these products they are very good for the skin and have very natural ingredients in them. Very good for daily use.
Gina B.
Philadelphia, PA
Great find at Burlington.anything ahava I'm up for great my hands have been thanking me.i love the travel friendly bottles too.the lotion is awesome and so is the body wash.will buy again.
Maria R.
Claymont , DE
omg my perfect product ❤i try this brand for the first time in one of my fff unboxing and let me tell ya is the best product i have try,i have gone from face masks , witch they are amazing all the way to lotions and face care products ,i just love this stuff this is a highly recommended product
Rachel O.
Ames
These products were great. They were very effective and kept my skin looking great! They were super gentle on my skin while still getting the job done! Will buy again. They are so worth the money! I’m going to recommend this product to EVERYONE!
Michelle N.
Elkridge
I use these lotions everywhere I go. I have one i my purse, office, and room, and they're amazing. I got it as a gift for graduation and it is very effective, my skin is so soft and I will definitely buy my own when I run out!
Anna H.
Weslaco, TX
It is a very thick consistency cream great for dry skin. It is very moisturizing, gentle and soothing. I always apply at night and it gives me smooth skin in the morning. Definitely recommend others to try it.

Looking for your answer?