BY AHAVA

Ahava 50% More Breast Cancer Awareness Mineral Hand Cream, 5 oz - Limited Edition Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Beatrice A.
Beatrice A.
Brooklyn, NY
This lotion is one of my favorites. It has a really thick texture to it that does not leave a greasy or sticky residue, which is what everyone should look for in a lotion. It absorbs into the skin very quickly and I highly recommend this product.
Dana R.
Dana R.
Greensboro, NC
This rich hand cream is a total life saver in the winter. I love the formula and the scent, I almost always keep one at work and one in my bedside table. People also love receiving this as a gift.
Kaylee W.
Kaylee W.
Orlando, FL
I love that this one is for a good cause! The lotion does leave me feeling moisturized too.
Haley W.
Haley W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lotion has a pleasant smell and works beautifully. Also for a great cause.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Austell, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love Ahava's lotion! I put it on every night before bed and a couple times during the day and my hands are so soft. And, it has a nice fresh smell!
laura j.
laura j.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love Ahava's lotions! I love the way they smell and the way it makes my skin feel! I highly recommend this lotion.
Rosa F.
Rosa F.
Melrose Park, IL
This is a must have in my purse, it leaves my hands so moisturized and soft. Highly recommend.
Micki K.
Micki K.
Canton, MA
I love Ahava products, especially this hand cream. The natural dead sea minerals in the hand cream really absorb quickly and softens rough cuticles and elbows too. The smell is delicate and clean. Very good product.
Viviana O.
Viviana O.
Miami
My mom bought me this for my birthday because always my hand is so dry that's hurt. So I decided to try with hand hydration. The most that I like is the smell and the formula is no to heavy and not greasing
Sethe N.
Sethe N.
montreal, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is there any side effect?
Laura P.
Laura P.
Dose this lotion make your hands soft?