BY AHAVA

Rehydrate, re-energize, deep cleanse and boost radiance to lackluster skin with this Ahava Mix & Mask Collection Kit. Purifying Mud Mask absorbs excess oil and detoxifies for clear, even skin Hydration Cream Mask locks in moisture, nourishes and relieves dry skin instantly Extreme Radiance Lifting Mask instantly lifts and smoothes skin to restore its youthful, radiant appearance and tone Facial Renewal Peel promotes cell renewal to reveal a bright and radiant complexion HOW TO USE Purifying Mud Mask: apply a thick layer evenly to clean skin avoiding the eye and lip area. Leave on for 2 minutes and rinse off thoroughly with warm water. Use twice a week. Hydration Cream Mask: massage into clean skin until fully absorbed. Apply 1-2 times a week. Can be rinsed off after 3-5 minutes or left on all night for a more intense hydration. Extreme Radiance Lifting Mask: massage generously on clean skin (avoid eyes) and leave on for 10 minutes. Rinse off thoroughly. Recommended to use 1-2 times a week. Facial Renewal Peel: apply to clean skin. Leave on for 10 minutes. Rinse off with lukewarm water. Use up to 3 times a week for enhanced results. Avoid eye and lip areas. Warning: not for use on children under 3 years of age. 4-piece set includes: .27 oz. Purifying Mud Mask, .27 oz. Hydration Cream Mask, .27 oz. Extreme Radiance Lifting Mask & .27 oz. Facial Renewal Peel single use packets Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. see more...

Stacie W.
Alum Creek, WV
Good stuff! Would recommend to anyone!

Jenna C.
Somerset, NJ
I'm a real mask junkie. Loved the chance to try all of these masks. Loves them all. They all left my skin refreshed and smooth.
Margo D.
All of these are great and work on my sensitive dry skin to make for a happy, soft, not cracked like an oatmeal cookie face.
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
I absolutely love the skin care products and I love it. It has made my skin look incredibly smooth and awesome and I love it
Natalie W.
Austin, Texas
If you want to keep your skin looking right then these are the masks for you. They are affordable and are gentle on the skin.
Victoria V.
Chico, CA
Amazing! Was given to me as a gift so I sadly don't know how to get more :( but I love them. Made my face feel wonderful🤗❤
Brittany C.
Elkton, MD
Love making my skin feel and look amazing. The packaging is sure to catch your eye. They smell great. I bought these online
Tiffany F.
BAKERSFIELD
Anything Ahava is going to change your beauty regiment I promise after one use of their products your skin feels refreshed
Tressa S.
La Porte , TX
It is amazing made my face feel better and so soft! I recommend trying these masks if you're able too, they are amazing!
Julie M.
Fort Worth, TX
I love face mask but these one are one my favorites would defently recomend to friend and family i love the smell of them
waleska a.
8020 NW 60th St. Bldg. B Miami, Florida. United States ZIP code: 33195 Phone: (786) 3154600
Los he usado En realidad son buenos. Puedes probarlo para suavizar tu piel y sin daños o manchas rojas. Me encantan los productos de AHAVA. Este es tan bueno que es una locura. Lo amo tanto que es muy efectivo.