BY AHAVA

Rehydrate, re-energize, deep cleanse and boost radiance to lackluster skin with this Ahava Mix & Mask Collection Kit. Purifying Mud Mask absorbs excess oil and detoxifies for clear, even skin Hydration Cream Mask locks in moisture, nourishes and relieves dry skin instantly Extreme Radiance Lifting Mask instantly lifts and smoothes skin to restore its youthful, radiant appearance and tone Facial Renewal Peel promotes cell renewal to reveal a bright and radiant complexion HOW TO USE Purifying Mud Mask: apply a thick layer evenly to clean skin avoiding the eye and lip area. Leave on for 2 minutes and rinse off thoroughly with warm water. Use twice a week. Hydration Cream Mask: massage into clean skin until fully absorbed. Apply 1-2 times a week. Can be rinsed off after 3-5 minutes or left on all night for a more intense hydration. Extreme Radiance Lifting Mask: massage generously on clean skin (avoid eyes) and leave on for 10 minutes. Rinse off thoroughly. Recommended to use 1-2 times a week. Facial Renewal Peel: apply to clean skin. Leave on for 10 minutes. Rinse off with lukewarm water. Use up to 3 times a week for enhanced results. Avoid eye and lip areas. Warning: not for use on children under 3 years of age. 4-piece set includes: .27 oz. Purifying Mud Mask, .27 oz. Hydration Cream Mask, .27 oz. Extreme Radiance Lifting Mask & .27 oz. Facial Renewal Peel single use packets Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. see more...

Paige D.
I absolutely love face masks and these are perfect little ones too use. So cool on your skin and feels so soft afterwards
Riv D.
Woodmere
I like the mix collection because I can try each one. I tried them out once and it reenergized my skin. I would buy again
gisell r.
Dallas, TX
These mask omg soo kool to apply very good products for your face even its fun to apply it !! People yall should use it
Rhonda R.
Martinsburg
I absolutely love all face masks. I am a huge mask fanatic. This pack is the best product ever. I love these so much
Carolyn S.
Fort Lee
I love face masks and I loved the way these made my skin feel....I like the variety of masks this four-pack provides
Vanessa G.
Idaho Falls, ID
I enjoy he multi use of this product. Great for when you want to try multiple items. Left my skin feeling refreshed.
Sàde B.
I love this product it is one of my favorite to use I was not disappointed when I tried it and it is worth the moneyL
Jessica C.
glen burnie, MD
I like this product. Excellent way to try out a few different masks before you buy the full size. I liked them all!
Ashleigh S.
Cincinnati, OH
I love face masks, and having four different kinds to choose from was fantastic! Plus I loved each one of the mask!
mildred y.
STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Are you looking for a natural facial mask? Then look no further. This left me feeling as if I'd just left the spa.
waleska a.
8020 NW 60th St. Bldg. B Miami, Florida. United States ZIP code: 33195 Phone: (786) 3154600
Los he usado En realidad son buenos. Puedes probarlo para suavizar tu piel y sin daños o manchas rojas. Me encantan los productos de AHAVA. Este es tan bueno que es una locura. Lo amo tanto que es muy efectivo.