BY AHAVA

Rehydrate, re-energize, deep cleanse and boost radiance to lackluster skin with this Ahava Mix & Mask Collection Kit. Purifying Mud Mask absorbs excess oil and detoxifies for clear, even skin Hydration Cream Mask locks in moisture, nourishes and relieves dry skin instantly Extreme Radiance Lifting Mask instantly lifts and smoothes skin to restore its youthful, radiant appearance and tone Facial Renewal Peel promotes cell renewal to reveal a bright and radiant complexion HOW TO USE Purifying Mud Mask: apply a thick layer evenly to clean skin avoiding the eye and lip area. Leave on for 2 minutes and rinse off thoroughly with warm water. Use twice a week. Hydration Cream Mask: massage into clean skin until fully absorbed. Apply 1-2 times a week. Can be rinsed off after 3-5 minutes or left on all night for a more intense hydration. Extreme Radiance Lifting Mask: massage generously on clean skin (avoid eyes) and leave on for 10 minutes. Rinse off thoroughly. Recommended to use 1-2 times a week. Facial Renewal Peel: apply to clean skin. Leave on for 10 minutes. Rinse off with lukewarm water. Use up to 3 times a week for enhanced results. Avoid eye and lip areas. Warning: not for use on children under 3 years of age. 4-piece set includes: .27 oz. Purifying Mud Mask, .27 oz. Hydration Cream Mask, .27 oz. Extreme Radiance Lifting Mask & .27 oz. Facial Renewal Peel single use packets Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. see more...

Destiny M.
Bryans Road, MD
I liked the blue mask, it left my skin feeling really soft and silky. The other colors I feel didn’t do much. And one of them left my pores looking really big and it took a few days for them to get back to regular size. I wouldn’t buy this again.
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
I only bought this a short time ago and have only used one of the masks but it worked well. I was concerned about using the Facial Renewal Peel as I have sensitive skin but it was unfounded, the mask worked perfectly and didn't "burn" my skin. I would have given 5 stars but it is quite expensive for 5 small sample masks. Luckily I bought it at Christmas when it was buy one get one free so I got a good deal but won't pay full price for the item.
Binny L.
El Monte, CA
I got a 6 piece set mini mask from a friend. Half of these contains a bit too strong and harsh of exfoliant beads- scrub too hard will actually damage your skin. But if you got rougher skin like me, It does the job. Wouldn't say magic, but it works. 4/5 stars for mini pack - able to try everything before invest in a full size. Each mini pot lasts more than one trial, just seal it w saran wrap.
Kylie S.
I tried this Ahava mask and I gave it 4 stars because i thought it was pretty good. It was alot better than alot of masks I have tried. It was my first time using it. I thought it was a pretty good price for the quality. I would consider repurchasing it. It met my expectations!
Kimberly D.
Oakhurst , NJ
This facial mask left my skin feeling clean and refreshed. Extremely easy to use and easy clean up.  The mask was evething hoped for at a reasonable price.  The packaging was both pretty and economical. We would definitely purchase again.
Caroline H.
Tuscaloosa
This made my face feel so clean and fresh! loved the packaging and it did a great job moisturizing and making my face look new! i definitely enjoyed this product. I'm going to have to order again as soon as I run out. Did great on my combination skin!
Susan S.
Bethesda, MD
Fell in live with this! The packages are just the perfect size! I got this for a spa day with my girls! We had so mu h fun picking out what we wanted to try! Its a great way to get your girls together and have some fun! The mud mask was my favorite!
Samantha K.
Enjoyed that there is a mix variety of masks that come with the pack. I liked all the mask that were with it. I feel as though they all worked well and did what they were supposed to do or what they said they would do. I would repurchase this item and I highly recommend it.
Hanen S.
Miami
I love this mask collection smells absolutely amazing it’s so easy to use and it will you be your skin unrecognizable and the packaging is absolutely adorable I would recommend this product to anybody looking for face masks
Alyshia S.
Fort Scott
Amazing stuff! Would use again and recommend to others, feels fresh and soft! Really worth the money and it works really well! I'm super happy with this product, first time user. Would like to try again for sure!
waleska a.
8020 NW 60th St. Bldg. B Miami, Florida. United States ZIP code: 33195 Phone: (786) 3154600
Los he usado En realidad son buenos. Puedes probarlo para suavizar tu piel y sin daños o manchas rojas. Me encantan los productos de AHAVA. Este es tan bueno que es una locura. Lo amo tanto que es muy efectivo.