Ahava 4-pc. Mix & Mask Collection Kit, Multicolor uploaded by Amanda D.

BY AHAVA

Rehydrate, re-energize, deep cleanse and boost radiance to lackluster skin with this Ahava Mix & Mask Collection Kit. Purifying Mud Mask absorbs excess oil and detoxifies for clear, even skin Hydration Cream Mask locks in moisture, nourishes and relieves dry skin instantly Extreme Radiance Lifting Mask instantly lifts and smoothes skin to restore its youthful, radiant appearance and tone Facial Renewal Peel promotes cell renewal to reveal a bright and radiant complexion HOW TO USE Purifying Mud Mask: apply a thick layer evenly to clean skin avoiding the eye and lip area. Leave on for 2 minutes and rinse off thoroughly with warm water. Use twice a week. Hydration Cream Mask: massage into clean skin until fully absorbed. Apply 1-2 times a week. Can be rinsed off after 3-5 minutes or left on all night for a more intense hydration. Extreme Radiance Lifting Mask: massage generously on clean skin (avoid eyes) and leave on for 10 minutes. Rinse off thoroughly. Recommended to use 1-2 times a week. Facial Renewal Peel: apply to clean skin. Leave on for 10 minutes. Rinse off with lukewarm water. Use up to 3 times a week for enhanced results. Avoid eye and lip areas. Warning: not for use on children under 3 years of age. 4-piece set includes: .27 oz. Purifying Mud Mask, .27 oz. Hydration Cream Mask, .27 oz. Extreme Radiance Lifting Mask & .27 oz. Facial Renewal Peel single use packets Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. see more...

Shannon F.
Rochester, NY
I can't say enough good about these masks. I purchased at Marshalls at a discounted price and had read good reviews on them. I tried them all and I likes the fact that I had a variety pack to choose which one I felt I was in need of that day. My favorite was the peel it was a sticky so I used a mask brush it went on thick. It rinsed off beautifully though and my skin looked and felt amazing I got compliments that evening on how wonderful my skin looked
Erin N.
Saint Cloud , FL
I got this mask quad on clearance at Kohl’s for super cheap — the regular price is still a great value! You get to try 4 different masks without committing to full sizes — another huge plus! These masks were similar in texture but worked well. I didn’t repurchase but that is because I tend to always try a new mask instead of sticking to the same one. 5 stars because of the value and variety!
Melanie L.
Greenville, PA
It is a pretty good mask. It is not the best I’ve ever used but it does the job and leaves your skin feeling good. The only complaint is that it doesn’t last long since it’s only a small amount. I absolutely love the multi colors of it though. It is a well thought out skin mask. It is easy, fun, and affordable.
Lauren P.
Miami
Each mask is uniquely different and extremely effective. Each one you can literally feel deep cleansing your pores. First sign that made me like this product and made me satisfied already. After the mask is washed off my skin is feeling renewed and has begun progression being closer to clear skin.
Beatrice Y.
San Antonio, TX
 First time using this product. Tried this product because it was on sale! I loved it will buy more left my skin soft and glowing ! Packaging was colorful. Did meet my expectations and will buy again.  Recommend for others to try!
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria , VA
I tried this brand from shopmissa and it was nice. Haven’t used it all up to give my full opinion on it but it’s cold as heck as all masks are. It’s very wet and will drip on you so either wipe some off or apply it to your face first.
Lauren R.
Columbia
Really neat way to try different masks. I loved them all. I would recommend this to a friend of family member. I think it was a great value for the price. Love nearly everything from the brand. High quality and good price
Brooke R.
Des Moines
These are great! I loved getting to try each one. They were gentle on my skin and left me feeling refreshed and ready to go. They’re also great for travel because I can pop one in my carry on and go!
nina b.
Elpaso, Texas
I got this as a stocking stuff for xmas and it is perfect for traveling. I used each mask during my holiday travels and none of them disappointed me. All worked amazing and I am looking for more in the pods like this for traveling. If anyone knkws where to find these masks in the pods let me know!
Anna V.
Bedford, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
It was a good product for my skin, I would recommend it because it makes your skin look healthy and smooth; also it comes with a really nice package and it was more good that I expected.
waleska a.
8020 NW 60th St. Bldg. B Miami, Florida. United States ZIP code: 33195 Phone: (786) 3154600
Los he usado En realidad son buenos. Puedes probarlo para suavizar tu piel y sin daños o manchas rojas. Me encantan los productos de AHAVA. Este es tan bueno que es una locura. Lo amo tanto que es muy efectivo.