BY AHAVA

Rehydrate, re-energize, deep cleanse and boost radiance to lackluster skin with this Ahava Mix & Mask Collection Kit. Purifying Mud Mask absorbs excess oil and detoxifies for clear, even skin Hydration Cream Mask locks in moisture, nourishes and relieves dry skin instantly Extreme Radiance Lifting Mask instantly lifts and smoothes skin to restore its youthful, radiant appearance and tone Facial Renewal Peel promotes cell renewal to reveal a bright and radiant complexion HOW TO USE Purifying Mud Mask: apply a thick layer evenly to clean skin avoiding the eye and lip area. Leave on for 2 minutes and rinse off thoroughly with warm water. Use twice a week. Hydration Cream Mask: massage into clean skin until fully absorbed. Apply 1-2 times a week. Can be rinsed off after 3-5 minutes or left on all night for a more intense hydration. Extreme Radiance Lifting Mask: massage generously on clean skin (avoid eyes) and leave on for 10 minutes. Rinse off thoroughly. Recommended to use 1-2 times a week. Facial Renewal Peel: apply to clean skin. Leave on for 10 minutes. Rinse off with lukewarm water. Use up to 3 times a week for enhanced results. Avoid eye and lip areas. Warning: not for use on children under 3 years of age. 4-piece set includes: .27 oz. Purifying Mud Mask, .27 oz. Hydration Cream Mask, .27 oz. Extreme Radiance Lifting Mask & .27 oz. Facial Renewal Peel single use packets Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. see more...

Buy on Kohls*
Julie A.
Julie A.
MONTGOMERY, PA
I love this PURIFYING MUD MASK! I started using this a year ago and can't remember how many reorders I've placed. I did not even receive a sample--I made purchase just based on the description and the good reviews here.
Unlike some masks with a strong chemical smell, this mask gives me a natural impression. I am 20+ and have combination skin--oily outside but lacks water inside. This mask helps balance my skin condition which makes me feel refreshed but not dried out after using. I can truly feel the grease is gone after rinsing the mud off and my skin looks recharged with water.
Trudy B.
Trudy B.
Danbury, CT
I really enjoyed this assortment pack of masks because it allowed you to try each mask as your skin is calling for the treatment. The drawback is if you really like a particular one it's all gone! I really liked the hydrating mask in particular as it really left my skin feeling plumped, full and touchable! Will definitely repurchase!
Emma E.
Emma E.
Laredo, TX
I bought this product at TJMaxx and I really enjoyed it! I love mud masks and these were overall good. They are refreshing and I surprisingly liked the packaging. If I found this at TJMaxx again, I would definitely buy. It would even make a cute gift add-on
Madison S.
Madison S.
Georgetown, KY
I really love this product! It's great for different skin types, for multi-masking, sharing with others, and gives you a good opportunity to really try out multiple types of masks before committing! Love products like this and the masks are great too!
Sierra T.
Sierra T.
I adore variety packs in pretty much any case, and this was no exception. I got a great perspective of which masks I prefer and which ones did the most for my skin. The mud mixture was amazing! The overall textures weren't terrible either, they were actually quite easy to use and spread.
Avalon M.
Avalon M.
Baton Rouge , LA
I love the mix & match mask collection it gives you a different variety of masks instead of just one it was an amazing experience for my first time I'll be buying it again soon wish their were more to choose from I love them all
Katelynn S.
Katelynn S.
Ramona, CA
These things are powerful! They really do what they say they are going to do! I love the fact that after using these, I felt like I had just gotten back from a trip to the spa. I want the full size product now!
Kat C.
Kat C.
I got this mask set as a gift. I've only used one so far (the red) but I was pleasantly surprised by the texture and smell. Each mask comes in its own pod, and was only a little messy, which isn't a big deal.
Annette G.
Annette G.
Arvin, CA
I've only tried one because we were having a girl night and we'll all tried one. The one I got wasn't the best but I do remember the girls saying they loved theirs . Maybe wasn't great for my oily skin.
Isabelle W.
Isabelle W.
I think that the masks are mediocre. I can find a better mask at Target. I do have to say I love the packaging. They did not meet my personal expectations. The product personally is over priced. Additionally it was a bit harsh on my face. I would most likely not recommend this product.