Ahava 14364895301 Time To Revitalize Extreme Radiance Lifting Mask - 75ml-2.5oz uploaded by Zoya M.

BY AHAVA

An efficacious brightening & lifting mask With a superb-refreshing gelee texture Formulated with OsmoterTM & Extreme Complex derived from the Earth s highest summit & lowest point Enriched with Dead Sea Minerals & Palm Date extract Himalayan Goji berries & powerful Argan oil Helps replenish revitalize & lift skin Unveils a firmer smoother more radiant & even-toned complexion Allergy-tested paraben-free To use: Apply to clean face leave on for 10 minutes & rinse or wipe off. Follow with moisturizer Product Line: Ahava - Time To Revitalize - Cleanser Product Size: 75ml/2.5oz see more...

Ahava 14364895301 Time To Revitalize Extreme Radiance Lifting Mask - 75ml-2.5oz
  • "I love this product! I have extremely dry skin, but also sensitive skin and this product worked amazing on targeting both those areas!" in 6 reviews
Christina G.
Winter haven , FL
This night oil is well worth the dollar I find myself reaching for more nourishing oils since I’ve gotten so aggressive with anti aging and i find it so important that when I wake up the next morning my face still feels soft and supple this does the trick!
Amy H.
I cannot brag enough about the Ahava brand in general enough. EVERYTHING, and I mean EVERYTHING from their line is awesome! I would recommend this to anyone and everyone. Not only did it feel light and smooth going on, but after taking it off, my skin felt refreshed and looked dewey. I noticed my pores were smaller as well. The scent is a light floral scent that is well tolerated. I simply cannot day enough about them. They also have huge sales often. Keep your eyes out for the budget friendly!
Kiley K.
Chicago
Rachael C.
Picayune
I got the hobby cream for my hand I have a in my fa fabfitfun box I received it just the other day it was the first time ever really use hand cream and I think I have a is a good hand cream is really moist miles smell and it keeps your hands moisturized all
Yana N.
I’ve been using these products since I am a little girl I have visited Israel many times and purchased generally from there from duty-free I really love that it’s gentle on the body and the smell is just amazing it is not harsh at all because I’m very sensitive and break out from everything so the fact that the fragrance isn’t that strong is really important to me highly commended
Chahinez T.
Las Vegas, NV
This luxurious product leaves my skin silky smooth after every use. I typically like to use it at night to let it penetrate my skin over night.
It smells very good as well so that I le a plus!
Kristine T.
Tecumseh
I was skeptical about this mask so I bought a sample to try it out.  I figured since I totally LOVE Ahava mineral hand cream, I owed it a fair chance.  I was not disappointed! My skin felt wonderful and moisturized, not tight, but visibly smoother and my complexion seemed to glow! My pores seemed less noticeable too! I definitly will be using again!
Breanna M.
Latham, NY
Love it! My skin felt tight and smooth after washing it off! Smells nice too. Super gentle on my skin, but a good exfoliation. Effective, would buy again!

The packaging is nice and a little bit of product goes a long way. I would buy this for others.
Zoya M.
Brooklyn
I give this a 5 Stars. It’s amazing. I have all the Ahava creams. They work like magic. They soften your skin and make it feel like a baby’s bottom. They also come in so many fragrances. I could smell them all day long.
sharon s.
Miami
Very smooth, really blends into the skin. Its nice and gentle and I love the scent it really brings me back to Israel and the Dead Sea. Leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth, and supple. I love the hand cream as well!