Ahava 14364895301 Time To Revitalize Extreme Radiance Lifting Mask - 75ml-2.5oz uploaded by Zoya M.

BY AHAVA

An efficacious brightening & lifting mask With a superb-refreshing gelee texture Formulated with OsmoterTM & Extreme Complex derived from the Earth s highest summit & lowest point Enriched with Dead Sea Minerals & Palm Date extract Himalayan Goji berries & powerful Argan oil Helps replenish revitalize & lift skin Unveils a firmer smoother more radiant & even-toned complexion Allergy-tested paraben-free To use: Apply to clean face leave on for 10 minutes & rinse or wipe off. Follow with moisturizer Product Line: Ahava - Time To Revitalize - Cleanser Product Size: 75ml/2.5oz see more...

Amy H.
I cannot brag enough about the Ahava brand in general enough. EVERYTHING, and I mean EVERYTHING from their line is awesome! I would recommend this to anyone and everyone. Not only did it feel light and smooth going on, but after taking it off, my skin felt refreshed and looked dewey. I noticed my pores were smaller as well. The scent is a light floral scent that is well tolerated. I simply cannot day enough about them. They also have huge sales often. Keep your eyes out for the budget friendly!
Hannah C.
Great for the skin. Could really tell a difference after using it for just a short period of time. My skin has never felt and looked so good until I started using this product. Others around me have even noticed.
Lorrie B.
Chillicothe
Works great. Makes your skin feel brand new and so radiant. Not too pricey, but you definitely get what you pay for. Very effective. First time using! I definitely would suggest to others! It’s awesome!!
Buffy W.
Chicago
This is one of my favourite anti-aging products in my arsenal! First of all, I always appreciate how AHAVA gives us these great products while remaining cruelty-free, but besides that, I appreciate that it works. Results aren't permanent, of course, but my skin is always visibly more taut after a treatment. It makes for a great canvas for makeup for special occasions.
Yana N.
I’ve been using these products since I am a little girl I have visited Israel many times and purchased generally from there from duty-free I really love that it’s gentle on the body and the smell is just amazing it is not harsh at all because I’m very sensitive and break out from everything so the fact that the fragrance isn’t that strong is really important to me highly commended
THE F.
AUGUSTA
Very good products. The consistency was very nice very creamy felt good on my skin. This is a very recommended product that will give to anyone who's can't handle heavy products on their face.
Margaret L.
Buffalo
My skin feels incredibly radiant after using this product. I love it's luxurious nature and it's smoothing effect on my skin. I have very sensitive skin and this works beautifully for me!
Kristine T.
Tecumseh
I was skeptical about this mask so I bought a sample to try it out.  I figured since I totally LOVE Ahava mineral hand cream, I owed it a fair chance.  I was not disappointed! My skin felt wonderful and moisturized, not tight, but visibly smoother and my complexion seemed to glow! My pores seemed less noticeable too! I definitly will be using again!
Jenny L.
Salisbury
It did it's job! Moisturizing and softens the feet. I expected more like a mask but it was lotion. A little bit goes a long way. Still have more left to use. I got it from ulta. I hope the minerals worked but it's kinda hard for me to tell with those sort of things.
Breanna M.
Latham, NY
Love it! My skin felt tight and smooth after washing it off! Smells nice too. Super gentle on my skin, but a good exfoliation. Effective, would buy again!

The packaging is nice and a little bit of product goes a long way. I would buy this for others.