Ahava 14364895301 Time To Revitalize Extreme Radiance Lifting Mask - 75ml-2.5oz uploaded by Zoya M.

BY AHAVA

An efficacious brightening & lifting mask With a superb-refreshing gelee texture Formulated with OsmoterTM & Extreme Complex derived from the Earth s highest summit & lowest point Enriched with Dead Sea Minerals & Palm Date extract Himalayan Goji berries & powerful Argan oil Helps replenish revitalize & lift skin Unveils a firmer smoother more radiant & even-toned complexion Allergy-tested paraben-free To use: Apply to clean face leave on for 10 minutes & rinse or wipe off. Follow with moisturizer Product Line: Ahava - Time To Revitalize - Cleanser Product Size: 75ml/2.5oz see more...

Ahava 14364895301 Time To Revitalize Extreme Radiance Lifting Mask - 75ml-2.5oz
  • "I love this product! I have extremely dry skin, but also sensitive skin and this product worked amazing on targeting both those areas!" in 6 reviews
Christina G.
Winter haven , FL
This night oil is well worth the dollar I find myself reaching for more nourishing oils since I’ve gotten so aggressive with anti aging and i find it so important that when I wake up the next morning my face still feels soft and supple this does the trick!
Amy H.
I cannot brag enough about the Ahava brand in general enough. EVERYTHING, and I mean EVERYTHING from their line is awesome! I would recommend this to anyone and everyone. Not only did it feel light and smooth going on, but after taking it off, my skin felt refreshed and looked dewey. I noticed my pores were smaller as well. The scent is a light floral scent that is well tolerated. I simply cannot day enough about them. They also have huge sales often. Keep your eyes out for the budget friendly!
Eli L.
Rowley Ma
My skin is super sensitive and doesn’t aggravate my skin or cause it to break out. This product totally meet my expectation. I. Would say definitely try this product worth it. Doesn’t leave my skin dry like most masks.
Evgeniya C.
I like all my products.I would not know what to do without these .The products help my skin heathy and get rid of my acne .I would give this a 10 plus.I recommend buying this if I were u this makes my skin so nourishing .
Breanna M.
Latham, NY
Love it! My skin felt tight and smooth after washing it off! Smells nice too. Super gentle on my skin, but a good exfoliation. Effective, would buy again!

The packaging is nice and a little bit of product goes a long way. I would buy this for others.
NW W.
Hampton
I feel that the radiance lifting mask did just that exactly! It made my skin radiate and glow, along with lifting and tightening the skin! I felt and looked amazing after just one use! I felt it was affordable and worked great!  I would recommend this product to others!
sharon s.
Miami
Very smooth, really blends into the skin. Its nice and gentle and I love the scent it really brings me back to Israel and the Dead Sea. Leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth, and supple. I love the hand cream as well!
Deniese W.
Love the product and it makes my skin feel great. I bought the product at a local shop. The product is effective in doing what it says. I have used the product many times. No need for improvement.
Grace N.
Duluth
Great product! Leaves skin refreshed and rejuvenated. I have noticeably “glowy” skin after use. Smells earthy, which is typical to ahava. I love their natural looking packaging as well. Overall a great product!
Talisa C.
KINGMAN, AZ
I love this stuff!!! Makes my face feel amazing! I love the smell, the feel and that it has natural ingredients! I also adore the hand lotions! I have to buy my online but that’s okay. It’s a little expensive but it’s always my present to myself!