Ahava 14364895301 Time To Revitalize Extreme Radiance Lifting Mask - 75ml-2.5oz uploaded by Zoya M.

BY AHAVA

An efficacious brightening & lifting mask With a superb-refreshing gelee texture Formulated with OsmoterTM & Extreme Complex derived from the Earth s highest summit & lowest point Enriched with Dead Sea Minerals & Palm Date extract Himalayan Goji berries & powerful Argan oil Helps replenish revitalize & lift skin Unveils a firmer smoother more radiant & even-toned complexion Allergy-tested paraben-free To use: Apply to clean face leave on for 10 minutes & rinse or wipe off. Follow with moisturizer Product Line: Ahava - Time To Revitalize - Cleanser Product Size: 75ml/2.5oz see more...

Ahava 14364895301 Time To Revitalize Extreme Radiance Lifting Mask - 75ml-2.5oz
  • "I love this product! I have extremely dry skin, but also sensitive skin and this product worked amazing on targeting both those areas!" in 6 reviews
member-559c5
Made my face feel refreshing and clean. It felt like when I removed the mask that all the dirtiness that was on my face was removed. It was a great value and I would definitely recommend this to family and friends. I wouldn’t change anything about this product!!
Erika S.
Bremerton, WA
My husband got me this lotion because his aunt loved it, so I got it. I got it at ipsy too and I kind of liked it. The smell bugs me though, so I quit using it. It's not that good.
Molly A.
Terrell, TX
I love the quality of Ahava products!! The smell is always so natural and relaxing. I received a sample in my Ipsy bag and was so thankful because now I'm hooked. Z
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
I don't know what to do with headbands and I don't see a coupon code in my email is i n y ou tried Epsom salt baths in a few more than k and she broke the bad 9
Mouniér N.
Middle Island, NY
This is one of my go-to masks! It's wonderful how it leaves skin looking flawless; tightening pores and uplifting dead skin cells -- it's a good choice!
Yadira C.
houston
Great mask and no irritation to skin. I like the way my skin feels after using. I’ve used other products from this brand and so far all have been great
Jenny D.
Henderson, KY
This product and brand is absolutely amazing. It’s a tad expensive but definitely worth every cent. It left my face feeling clean and like brand new.
Casey M.
Greenfield, IN
 Skin felt tighter, firmer, and brighter. If you like masks that just do their job without any flair or extra features, this is a good solid choice.
Heather P.
Tampa, FL
Tried this for the first time today, and LOVED it! Quenched my skin, so hydrating. My face feels so clean and fresh. Will definitely repurchase.
Becca E.
San Diego
Smooth and relaxing defiantly a must have. Leave no sticky residue and glides on to the skin flawlessly leaving a perfect reguvinated complexion