Ahava 14364895301 Time To Revitalize Extreme Radiance Lifting Mask - 75ml-2.5oz uploaded by Zoya M.

BY AHAVA

An efficacious brightening & lifting mask With a superb-refreshing gelee texture Formulated with OsmoterTM & Extreme Complex derived from the Earth s highest summit & lowest point Enriched with Dead Sea Minerals & Palm Date extract Himalayan Goji berries & powerful Argan oil Helps replenish revitalize & lift skin Unveils a firmer smoother more radiant & even-toned complexion Allergy-tested paraben-free To use: Apply to clean face leave on for 10 minutes & rinse or wipe off. Follow with moisturizer Product Line: Ahava - Time To Revitalize - Cleanser Product Size: 75ml/2.5oz see more...

Ahava 14364895301 Time To Revitalize Extreme Radiance Lifting Mask - 75ml-2.5oz
  • "I love this product! I have extremely dry skin, but also sensitive skin and this product worked amazing on targeting both those areas!" in 6 reviews
katohara5 O.
This product definitely made my skin feel like it was shining, but to be honest I didn’t notice much different visually. I have only used this product once but could see how it would benefit with long term use.
Tara C.
Cheltenham, PA
I was lucky enough to visit the Ahava headquarters when I was in Israel! This mask is natural and no mess. My skin feels like new after I use it. I always recommend ahava when someone is looking for skincare
Hailey M.
Marietta, GA
Love this product and how rich and creamy it is it met my expectations and smelled great too! It was very effective and cost effective too. The packaging is very sleek and simple I would recommend this to a friend!
Madison K.
Kansas City
This mask felt super nice on my skin. I wasn’t sure what to think of it when I first got it, but it was really effective, and I felt very moisturized! I got this sample in an Ipsy box I believe, and I can’t wait to buy more!
jessica m.
i love this product! the way it feels on my skin is amazing and i DEFINITELY noticed a positive influence. i was recommended to buy it from a friend, and i am glad i did. i buy a new package every time i run out.
Jordan G.
Ishpeming , MI
Hands down my favorite product from this brand! Meet my expectations so much. Feels amazing on the face and the packaging is gorgeous too. It might be a little pricey but in my option it’s totally worth the money
Cameron I.
Hendersonville, TN
I actually bought this product from the Dead Sea while in Israel, and I am absolutely obsessed with it! It does such remarkable things to my skin, love that it feels clean without totally stripping it.
Nicky H.
Greenville
A wonderful product that makes your face feel smooth, nourished, and overall beautiful! The only reason for the 4 stars it has a smell that I am not exactly in love with.
member-559c5
Made my face feel refreshing and clean. It felt like when I removed the mask that all the dirtiness that was on my face was removed. It was a great value and I would definitely recommend this to family and friends. I wouldn’t change anything about this product!!
Kaitlyn W.
Greenville, NC
I have been using this mask for years! I love it... I use it once a week and it makes my skin feel smooth and lifted. Also, it smells clean and fresh. It's a great price point, and very gentle on the face and neck. Can be purchased anywhere, but I ordered online.