Ahava 14364895301 Time To Revitalize Extreme Radiance Lifting Mask - 75ml-2.5oz uploaded by Zoya M.

BY AHAVA

An efficacious brightening & lifting mask With a superb-refreshing gelee texture Formulated with OsmoterTM & Extreme Complex derived from the Earth s highest summit & lowest point Enriched with Dead Sea Minerals & Palm Date extract Himalayan Goji berries & powerful Argan oil Helps replenish revitalize & lift skin Unveils a firmer smoother more radiant & even-toned complexion Allergy-tested paraben-free To use: Apply to clean face leave on for 10 minutes & rinse or wipe off. Follow with moisturizer Product Line: Ahava - Time To Revitalize - Cleanser Product Size: 75ml/2.5oz see more...

Emily M.
New Paltz, NY
Got this product as a free sample and decided to buy the full size. I was able to find this product at a independent pharmacy and haven't found it in stores since. I have sensitive skin and find that this does the job well.
Madison K.
Kansas City
This mask felt super nice on my skin. I wasn’t sure what to think of it when I first got it, but it was really effective, and I felt very moisturized! I got this sample in an Ipsy box I believe, and I can’t wait to buy more!
jessica m.
i love this product! the way it feels on my skin is amazing and i DEFINITELY noticed a positive influence. i was recommended to buy it from a friend, and i am glad i did. i buy a new package every time i run out.
Jordan G.
Davie, FL
Hands down my favorite product from this brand! Meet my expectations so much. Feels amazing on the face and the packaging is gorgeous too. It might be a little pricey but in my option it’s totally worth the money
Cameron I.
Hendersonville, TN
I actually bought this product from the Dead Sea while in Israel, and I am absolutely obsessed with it! It does such remarkable things to my skin, love that it feels clean without totally stripping it.
Nicky H.
Greenville
A wonderful product that makes your face feel smooth, nourished, and overall beautiful! The only reason for the 4 stars it has a smell that I am not exactly in love with.
Esther O.
It’s the best I use it everyday specially when I film videos love love this the expectations that I wanna get was right there in this product I keep buying this in Ulta
member-559c5
Made my face feel refreshing and clean. It felt like when I removed the mask that all the dirtiness that was on my face was removed. It was a great value and I would definitely recommend this to family and friends. I wouldn’t change anything about this product!!
Molly A.
terrell, TX
I love the quality of Ahava products!! The smell is always so natural and relaxing. I received a sample in my Ipsy bag and was so thankful because now I'm hooked. Z
Mouniér N.
Middle Island, NY
This is one of my go-to masks! It's wonderful how it leaves skin looking flawless; tightening pores and uplifting dead skin cells -- it's a good choice!