Ahava 14364895301 Time To Revitalize Extreme Radiance Lifting Mask - 75ml-2.5oz uploaded by Zoya M.

BY AHAVA

An efficacious brightening & lifting mask With a superb-refreshing gelee texture Formulated with OsmoterTM & Extreme Complex derived from the Earth s highest summit & lowest point Enriched with Dead Sea Minerals & Palm Date extract Himalayan Goji berries & powerful Argan oil Helps replenish revitalize & lift skin Unveils a firmer smoother more radiant & even-toned complexion Allergy-tested paraben-free To use: Apply to clean face leave on for 10 minutes & rinse or wipe off. Follow with moisturizer Product Line: Ahava - Time To Revitalize - Cleanser Product Size: 75ml/2.5oz see more...

Ahava 14364895301 Time To Revitalize Extreme Radiance Lifting Mask - 75ml-2.5oz
  • "I love this product! I have extremely dry skin, but also sensitive skin and this product worked amazing on targeting both those areas!" in 6 reviews
Autumn A.
Amarillo
This is one of my favorite brands. I am never disappointed with their products and this one did not let me down. Delivered amazing results. Love brands that are consistent in their product lines.
THE F.
AUGUSTA
Very good products. The consistency was very nice very creamy felt good on my skin. This is a very recommended product that will give to anyone who's can't handle heavy products on their face.
Madison K.
Kansas City
This mask felt super nice on my skin. I wasn’t sure what to think of it when I first got it, but it was really effective, and I felt very moisturized! I got this sample in an Ipsy box I believe, and I can’t wait to buy more!
Margaret L.
Buffalo
My skin feels incredibly radiant after using this product. I love it's luxurious nature and it's smoothing effect on my skin. I have very sensitive skin and this works beautifully for me!
Jordan G.
Ishpeming , MI
Hands down my favorite product from this brand! Meet my expectations so much. Feels amazing on the face and the packaging is gorgeous too. It might be a little pricey but in my option it’s totally worth the money
jessica m.
i love this product! the way it feels on my skin is amazing and i DEFINITELY noticed a positive influence. i was recommended to buy it from a friend, and i am glad i did. i buy a new package every time i run out.
Cameron I.
Hendersonville, TN
I actually bought this product from the Dead Sea while in Israel, and I am absolutely obsessed with it! It does such remarkable things to my skin, love that it feels clean without totally stripping it.
Nidia R.
Love this product!  After using it  my skin felt so soft and  radiant.  My skin felt lifted and fresh.  In my opinion is an excellent product.
Nicky H.
Greenville
A wonderful product that makes your face feel smooth, nourished, and overall beautiful! The only reason for the 4 stars it has a smell that I am not exactly in love with.
Esther O.
It’s the best I use it everyday specially when I film videos love love this the expectations that I wanna get was right there in this product I keep buying this in Ulta