Ahava 14364895301 Time To Revitalize Extreme Radiance Lifting Mask - 75ml-2.5oz uploaded by Zoya M.

BY AHAVA

An efficacious brightening & lifting mask With a superb-refreshing gelee texture Formulated with OsmoterTM & Extreme Complex derived from the Earth s highest summit & lowest point Enriched with Dead Sea Minerals & Palm Date extract Himalayan Goji berries & powerful Argan oil Helps replenish revitalize & lift skin Unveils a firmer smoother more radiant & even-toned complexion Allergy-tested paraben-free To use: Apply to clean face leave on for 10 minutes & rinse or wipe off. Follow with moisturizer Product Line: Ahava - Time To Revitalize - Cleanser Product Size: 75ml/2.5oz see more...

Yaceleen P.
Orlando
Awesome product! I bought it at Target! Works really great on my sensitive skin and goes great with my color! Applies on great and helps my skin & smells amazing! Will be buying more! Definitely recommend (:
Nidia R.
Love this product!  After using it  my skin felt so soft and  radiant.  My skin felt lifted and fresh.  In my opinion is an excellent product.
Kaitlyn W.
Greenville, NC
I have been using this mask for years! I love it... I use it once a week and it makes my skin feel smooth and lifted. Also, it smells clean and fresh. It's a great price point, and very gentle on the face and neck. Can be purchased anywhere, but I ordered online.
Erika S.
Bremerton, WA
My husband got me this lotion because his aunt loved it, so I got it. I got it at ipsy too and I kind of liked it. The smell bugs me though, so I quit using it. It's not that good.
jessica m.
Boca Raton, FL
If you're looking for a complete reboot you've come to the right product. Absolutely obsessed. The consistency is fantastic, smooth and comforting. Highly recommend!
Paige F.
Sheridan
This Worked great for my skin. I have very oily skin and yet it still peels a lot so always looking for face wash/masks to try out. This helped clear up blemishes
Saniya F.
Atlanta
say shava shava, mahi ave shava shava, say shava shava yeeet. i bought it from you. thank you. they said this was not a well thought out review, but i put a lot of thought into the word yama hama
Holly M.
It was okay. Not the best. I felt it was a lot of money for not the best results. I have dry skin in the winter and am always looking for a boost. I'll keep looking.
Melanie P.
This product helped keep my skin clear and smooth after a long day and working outside with children! I love this product! I would recommend it to anyone who wants clear skin! Only down side is that it dried out my face a little bit. Nothing a little lotion can’t fix!
Kate D.
Love this product and brand! Face always feels refreshed after using! Good price point and easy to find both online and at retail stores. Repeat user. Definitely meets all expectations! I definitely reccomend giving this a shot!! They also have