Ahava 14364895301 Time To Revitalize Extreme Radiance Lifting Mask - 75ml-2.5oz uploaded by Zoya M.

BY AHAVA

An efficacious brightening & lifting mask With a superb-refreshing gelee texture Formulated with OsmoterTM & Extreme Complex derived from the Earth s highest summit & lowest point Enriched with Dead Sea Minerals & Palm Date extract Himalayan Goji berries & powerful Argan oil Helps replenish revitalize & lift skin Unveils a firmer smoother more radiant & even-toned complexion Allergy-tested paraben-free To use: Apply to clean face leave on for 10 minutes & rinse or wipe off. Follow with moisturizer Product Line: Ahava - Time To Revitalize - Cleanser Product Size: 75ml/2.5oz see more...

Ahava 14364895301 Time To Revitalize Extreme Radiance Lifting Mask - 75ml-2.5oz
  • "I love this product! I have extremely dry skin, but also sensitive skin and this product worked amazing on targeting both those areas!" in 6 reviews
Elena R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I loved the way this mask smelled as well as the consistency!! Would use again!
jessica m.
Delray Beach , FL
If you're looking for a complete reboot you've come to the right product. Absolutely obsessed. The consistency is fantastic, smooth and comforting. Highly recommend!
Saniya F.
Atlanta
say shava shava, mahi ave shava shava, say shava shava yeeet. i bought it from you. thank you. they said this was not a well thought out review, but i put a lot of thought into the word yama hama
Holly M.
It was okay. Not the best. I felt it was a lot of money for not the best results. I have dry skin in the winter and am always looking for a boost. I'll keep looking.
Buffy W.
Chicago
This is one of my favourite anti-aging products in my arsenal! First of all, I always appreciate how AHAVA gives us these great products while remaining cruelty-free, but besides that, I appreciate that it works. Results aren't permanent, of course, but my skin is always visibly more taut after a treatment. It makes for a great canvas for makeup for special occasions.
Jenny L.
Salisbury
It did it's job! Moisturizing and softens the feet. I expected more like a mask but it was lotion. A little bit goes a long way. Still have more left to use. I got it from ulta. I hope the minerals worked but it's kinda hard for me to tell with those sort of things.
Melanie P.
This product helped keep my skin clear and smooth after a long day and working outside with children! I love this product! I would recommend it to anyone who wants clear skin! Only down side is that it dried out my face a little bit. Nothing a little lotion can’t fix!
Kate D.
Love this product and brand! Face always feels refreshed after using! Good price point and easy to find both online and at retail stores. Repeat user. Definitely meets all expectations! I definitely reccomend giving this a shot!! They also have
LeAnn H.
Cottage Grove
I love this mask. The fragrance and texture are very pleasant. I like the ingredients ahava uses. After using this mask my skin feels very soft and firm and it minimizes my pores. It leaves my skin feeling well cared for and refreshed.
Emily M.
New Paltz, NY
Got this product as a free sample and decided to buy the full size. I was able to find this product at a independent pharmacy and haven't found it in stores since. I have sensitive skin and find that this does the job well.