Ahava 14364895301 Time To Revitalize Extreme Radiance Lifting Mask - 75ml-2.5oz uploaded by Zoya M.

BY AHAVA

An efficacious brightening & lifting mask With a superb-refreshing gelee texture Formulated with OsmoterTM & Extreme Complex derived from the Earth s highest summit & lowest point Enriched with Dead Sea Minerals & Palm Date extract Himalayan Goji berries & powerful Argan oil Helps replenish revitalize & lift skin Unveils a firmer smoother more radiant & even-toned complexion Allergy-tested paraben-free To use: Apply to clean face leave on for 10 minutes & rinse or wipe off. Follow with moisturizer Product Line: Ahava - Time To Revitalize - Cleanser Product Size: 75ml/2.5oz see more...

Yana N.
Yana N.
I’ve been using these products since I am a little girl I have visited Israel many times and purchased generally from there from duty-free I really love that it’s gentle on the body and the smell is just amazing it is not harsh at all because I’m very sensitive and break out from everything so the fact that the fragrance isn’t that strong is really important to me highly commended
Kristine T.
Kristine T.
Tecumseh
I was skeptical about this mask so I bought a sample to try it out.  I figured since I totally LOVE Ahava mineral hand cream, I owed it a fair chance.  I was not disappointed! My skin felt wonderful and moisturized, not tight, but visibly smoother and my complexion seemed to glow! My pores seemed less noticeable too! I definitly will be using again!
Melanie P.
Melanie P.
This product helped keep my skin clear and smooth after a long day and working outside with children! I love this product! I would recommend it to anyone who wants clear skin! Only down side is that it dried out my face a little bit. Nothing a little lotion can’t fix!
katohara5 O.
katohara5 O.
This product definitely made my skin feel like it was shining, but to be honest I didn’t notice much different visually. I have only used this product once but could see how it would benefit with long term use.
Tara C.
Tara C.
Cheltenham, PA
I was lucky enough to visit the Ahava headquarters when I was in Israel! This mask is natural and no mess. My skin feels like new after I use it. I always recommend ahava when someone is looking for skincare
Saniya F.
Saniya F.
Atlanta
say shava shava, mahi ave shava shava, say shava shava yeeet. i bought it from you. thank you. they said this was not a well thought out review, but i put a lot of thought into the word yama hama
Cameron I.
Cameron I.
Hendersonville, TN
I actually bought this product from the Dead Sea while in Israel, and I am absolutely obsessed with it! It does such remarkable things to my skin, love that it feels clean without totally stripping it.
Madison K.
Madison K.
Kansas City
This mask felt super nice on my skin. I wasn’t sure what to think of it when I first got it, but it was really effective, and I felt very moisturized! I got this sample in an Ipsy box I believe, and I can’t wait to buy more!
Emily M.
Emily M.
New Paltz, NY
Got this product as a free sample and decided to buy the full size. I was able to find this product at a independent pharmacy and haven't found it in stores since. I have sensitive skin and find that this does the job well.
Zoya M.
Zoya M.
Brooklyn
I give this a 5 Stars. It’s amazing. I have all the Ahava creams. They work like magic. They soften your skin and make it feel like a baby’s bottom. They also come in so many fragrances. I could smell them all day long.