suggested searches

18%

3 star

2 star

1 star

This is the only exfoliator that helps my skin. Although it's chemical, I don't get any irritation and gives immediate results after use.

Product reviewed: AHA 30% + BHA 2% Exfoliating Peeling Solution

Este es mi pote número no recuerdo, los ácidos que tienen diría que son un poco fuerte para personas principiantes porque pueden llegar a irritar la piel, pero si sabes como usarlo es un muy buen producto para tratar acné y manchas.

Product reviewed: AHA 30% + BHA 2% Exfoliating Peeling Solution

It’s a nice peel for at home use, however, have to do patch test on your skin as it is very strong and can cause bad irritation and even can be dangerous. I had days where it was too much for my skin and would burn so bad I would feel like I was gonna pass out 😆 , but then there were days I would not feel much . Results are amazing when used properly and with caution! Makes skin so smooth , texture free and pores get decongested. The price is fantastic and definitely worth it.

MORE REVIEWS
0/500
Do y’all recommend this product for face scars after acne?
How long do you keep this on before washing it off?
Hii I just got this product for christmas and I really wanna to try it out but my acnes been acting up and i’m not sure how it’ll react so i’m not sure if it’ll help or make things worse.
more questions