BeautyFaceFacial SkincareThe Ordinary
AHA 30% + BHA 2% Exfoliating Peeling Solution

AHA 30% + BHA 2% Exfoliating Peeling Solution

What it is: An exfoliating solution to help fight visible blemishes and improve the look of skin texture and radiance.Skin Type: Normal, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Dullness, Uneven Texture, and Acne/BlemishesFormulation: LiquidHighlighted Ingredients:- Glycolic Acid: Exfoliates the outer layers of skin.- Lactic Acid: Exfoliates the outer layers of skin.- Salicylic Acid: Exfoliates inside the pores to reduce congestion. Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, sulfates SLS & SLES, triclocarban, triclosan, and contains less than one percent synthetic fragrance. It is also vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free.What Else You Need to Know: This 10-minute exfoliating facial uses a combined 30 percent AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) and two percent BHA (beta hydroxy acid) to diminish the look of blemishes. It smooths the look of skin texture for a more radiant look.

Hello Influensters! I would love to be part of this community and try new skin care and make up products as samples and for me write reviews and make this a positive way to communicate about beauty helping each other. I started using the ordinary products - and Im wondering who can give me any helpful advise - I found out that the hyaluronic acid make my skin itchy and red, and I havent seen from the caffeine oil that my puffy eyes are improving.. any feedbacks?
How do you apply this?
I have sensitive skin, how often should I use this product or should I even use it at all?
Start your review of AHA 30% + BHA 2% Exfoliating Peeling Solution!
Ruth S.
Grand Prairie, Texas
AHA 30% + BHA 2% Exfoliating Peeling Solution uploaded by Ruth S.
Purchased at: Sephora
[product:the-ordinary-aha-30%-bha-2%-peeling-solution] This is a highly raved product so I was very excited to try it out. I started using it once every week at night before bed. Product is applied, leave on for 10 minutes & wash! I was impressed on how quickly I felt a difference: my skin instantly felt clean and the following morning it was so bright & smooth! Definitely recommend the product 👍🏻
Olivia V.
AHA 30% + BHA 2% Exfoliating Peeling Solution uploaded by Olivia V.
Purchased at: ULTA
Amazing product! I noticed a difference in my skin almost immediately! Just make sure to be careful when using; it’s STRONG. Less is definitely more!! Don’t be afraid to be “conservative” with it (both with the amount of product you apply and amount of time you leave it on) ESPECIALLY in the beginning!
Génesis M.
Washington, DC
AHA 30% + BHA 2% Exfoliating Peeling Solution uploaded by Génesis M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This was my first experience using a facial peel solution and I loved this product! I thought my skin was sensitive but I took the risk of using this product as soon as I bought it and it didn't cause any irritation. I have already used it 4 times without any problem. It burns/stings a bit when applied, that doesn’t last long and it’s totally worth it. I saw results after the first time I used it, as it made my skin look smoother and feel softer. I use it once a week as directed, and it’s really improved my skin. Honestly, i highly recommended it! The Ordinary. AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution
Kimberly R.
Midland, TX
AHA 30% + BHA 2% Exfoliating Peeling Solution uploaded by Kimberly R.
I’m a huge fan of this AHA BHA combo! My kids call it my zombie mask 😂 [product:the-ordinary-aha-30%-bha-2%-peeling-solution] I’ve been using for almost 6 months, and still haven’t been able to leave on for the full 10 minutes, but results have still been great! I use once a week, and slather with moisturizer after to head off any dryness. Only caution: follow the instructions!!! This product isn’t for everyone, and can do damage if used incorrectly.
Sam C.
La Grange Pk, IL
AHA 30% + BHA 2% Exfoliating Peeling Solution uploaded by Sam C.
Purchased at: ULTA
[product:the-ordinary-aha-30%-bha-2%-peeling-solution] great exfoliating product. People seem to really enjoy this product but remember... USE ONLY ONCE A WEEK. Thin layer. Do patch test before use
Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
AHA 30% + BHA 2% Exfoliating Peeling Solution uploaded by Arlet D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this product, it dissolves dead skin, softens expression lines and has helped me to even out my skin tone, it provides me with antioxidants and hydration. With this product you will feel the difference, it leaves the skin soft and super luminous. I feel that My spots have notably faded and at the same time the texture or certain lumps are no longer I have noticed my skin smoother
Holly D.
Beverly, MA
AHA 30% + BHA 2% Exfoliating Peeling Solution uploaded by Holly D.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is one of the best products from the whole line, I actually had to go on a wait list to get it! This is an EXTREMELY effective alpha hydroxy acid peel that costs less than $10 and is a clean formula - something very important to me. The red in the formula is from Tasmanian Pepperberry which is used to help prevent irritation from the high levels of acids. This is absolutely not for sensitive skin, and you need to make sure that you treat your skin barrier well after you use this - hydrate very well. This peel can be very intense, I experienced some stinging and itching when I first used it. If you can tolerate it, this peel will, over time, soften fine lines, face hyperpigmentation and completely obliterate breakouts. This would be best for acne prone or oily skin types, and those who have scarring or hyperpigmentation would benefit most. It’s a great product to keep the signs of aging at bay, and it takes just a few minutes a few times a week to see results. I used this consistently for a month when I first got it, and I got compliments from complete strangers on how bright my face locked! I do notice some sensitivity and redness the next day but that goes away with hydration and NEVER forget a high level SPF with this! Overall this is an amazing product especially for the twice and anyone who can tolerate this high level of acids can stand to benefit from this product. If you hang tried it yet, buy it, (patch test it), and get glowing! [product:the-ordinary-aha-30%-bha-2%-peeling-solution]
Autumn M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
Because I have very sensitive skin, I was scared to use this product in the beginning. But it's less than $10, I won't lose much even if it didn't work. So I bought this, I got it today and I used it. OMG, this is a game-changer!! I looked like I ate some strawberries 🍓 with my face, and it did tingle my skin a bit, but my skin feels so much smoother, and my skin is absorbing the toner so much better. Let's see how my skin will change after several months!
Crystal C.
AHA 30% + BHA 2% Exfoliating Peeling Solution uploaded by Crystal C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Another ordinary product i purchased!! It actually stung at first but as weeks went by, my skin started to get used to it! The peel leaves my skin feeling so smooth!
Sofie H.
Gainesville, FL
AHA 30% + BHA 2% Exfoliating Peeling Solution uploaded by Sofie H.
AHA 30% + BHA 2% Exfoliating Peeling Solution uploaded by Sofie H.
I’ve used this product once so far and I already see a difference!!! It unclogged all of my pores and my skin looks so fresh, lively, and smooth. I have sensitive skin so it hurt/burned at first and I only left it on for 5 minutes and it still worked great. I would recommend a moisturizer with this before hand if you are not used to chemical peels and have sensitive skin like I do. I paired it with the ordinary caffeine under eye drops and the hydraulic acid! My skin looked amazing.

4,375 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...