BY AH-SO

Ah-So®.
Sauce.
To make Chinese style.
Pork, chicken & barbecue spareribs. see more...

• What can I use this product for?1 Answers
  • I love this stuff!!!! My mom used to use it all the time ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Amanda L.
Fremont, OH
I looove this stuff. When I was a kid my dad would put it on chicken all the time. Now as someone who doesn’t eat meat I still crave this sauce but can’t figure out what to put it on.
Shariya M.
West Palm Bch, FL
This sauce is amazing! I purchased this recently as im trying out more Asian flavors when cooking, and I ran across some reviews online and decided to try it. I used it on spare ribs that was grilled on a charcoal grill and it tasted outstanding! Just like the buffets (the ones that do it right) and you dont need to pre-season because the sauce itself has enough salt and flavor (its a combo of sweet and salty) in itself, although I have seasoned some ribs with FiveSpice and allow to marinate prior to grilling and basting with this Ah So sauce and it blew us away. Must try!
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
It just so good- I out this on BBQ pork, chicken , shrimp even fish and veggies! I would only use a little if you don't like sweet /slightly salty flavors together - it's a great sauce !
Rachel F.
Danvers , MA
This is the best sauce to make chicken wings with! It's one of my favorites! It's delicious and when you grill using it the flavor always comes out amazing! It's a little sticky (as are most marinades) but really delicious
jessica k.
This sauce is amazing. for chicken. or bbqing. IRS a go to for sure toy should have in the kitchen
Monique P.
I love this stuff!!!! My mom used to use it all the time when I was younger!!! Does anyone know what store I can find this at?
sarayna v.
Atco, NJ
What can I use this product for?