BY AGRUMATO #8 in Olive Oil

At the end of each harvest, farmers create a special oil for their family and friends. In the olive oil mill the farmers crush and press small amounts of hand-harvested olives. see more...

• What do you use he lemon flavor for?5 Answers
Lilibeth G.
Lilibeth G.
Agrumato Extra Virgin Olive Oil is pressed with lemons. As the olives are crushed, lemons are added to the mix and thereby infused with the lemon flavor. This method produces the authentic flavor of lemons, unlike other products that use lemon flavoring added after the oil is produced. The result is a superior, well-mixed flavor.
Kenzie H.
Kenzie H.
Gaston, IN
I love usingAdditionally this when making shrimp Alfredo. Adding this with lemon pepper, heavy cream, and your choice of cheese it's so good.
Amandalee W.
Amandalee W.
Redlands, CA
Foodie Expert
I've used this in a few dishes and every time I love the flavor it adds will definitely buy again!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Delanson, NY
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this lemon olive oil. I always cook my fish in this and it comes out perfect
Cristy H.
Cristy H.
Liberal , KS
Foodie Expert
His is definitely a must have it's perfect to book fish or salmon it give it a good taste
Eyvanna C.
Eyvanna C.
Butte, MT
I love this lemon olive oil! I cook fish in it and once you try some cod, salmon, or other fish you will never go back! Super good if you caramelize some garlic in it then cook your fish. I love love love this product!
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Saint Louis, MO
Use it in your meals, use it in your pasta. Then, use it on your nails and your hair and skin because this stuff is bomb for dead ends and hang nails. there's always a good use for olive oil and i always keep this stuff in my kitchen or bathroom
allison f.
allison f.
Mariposa, CA
Facinante me encanta mucho buen sabor le da su comida me encanta bastante exelente tkm
kenia m.
kenia m.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
I love its natural flavor in I love it for the salads it gives a delicious touch The price is good and the bottle lasts a lot
Carla M.
Carla M.
Foodie Expert
Perfecto para pastas, ensaladas, cremas y, muy especialmente, para comida de estilo árabe. Excelente calidad y sabor. Vale mucho la pena.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
What do you use he lemon flavor for?