BY AGROLABS

All Natural. Preservative Free. Potassium. Electrolytes. A Coconut Water Shot Designed for Daily Hydration AgroLabs™ All Natural Concentrated Coconut Water is a refreshing hydration shot that blends a perfect balance of electrolytes to help our bodies reach peak performance. Go ahead, take a shot and discover the delicious benefits of staying hydrated with AgroLabs™ All Natural Concentrated Coconut Water. Leaders in Liquid Nutrition Many years age, we sat out on a mission to craft premium all-natural supplements t. see more...

Wilma F.
A friend of mine always has new and interesting snacks for me to try. One day she let me have one of her Agro Labs coconut water. It was very light but not as bland as water can be. The taste was slightly sweet, but a bit milky. It was great. Then she showed me the nutrional label. When I read how healthy it was I wanted to buy my own. But it's hard to find, so I haven't been able to yet.
Kendra M.
Marietta, GA
I feel like this product is an acquired taste. It's awesome for your health, but you just have to really get used to the taste. It is refreshing, yet I still would get regular water to hydrate me.