BY AGMAR

Sarbie D.
Sarbie D.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
The whole family are hooked on these yogurts, as soon as they are finished I know I have to get more. They are very creamy, almost a custard like richness, full of flavor. A much more decadent yogurt experience.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is probably my second favorite flavor of Liberte. I like how creamy it is without the tartness usually associated with yogurt. I'm usually not a huge yogurt fan, but I actually joined a local co-op to buy these just because it was the only place I could find them!
Starla E.
Starla E.
Gainesville, FL
This yogurt is amazing. I usually do not buy greek yogurt that have the fruit on the bottom because to me, the taste is off or watery at the bottom with the fruit. Liberte has such a creamy texture and I have NEVER opened up a cup and seen any separation. The blackberry tastes almost like eating a light blackberry cheesecake. It is amazing. I recommend all flavors. I have not come across one I did not like.
Margaret D.
Margaret D.
Toronto, ON
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite yogurts. I love all the flavors. They are very rich and creamy. However, they are also high in fat and calories so I don't really consider them health food - they are almost like a dessert!