BY AGENT18

Dart battery quickly charges your phone while on the go. Featuring a built-in led flashlight, dart battery is fashion's answer to portable power. - micro usb input port (5v/1a) - usb output port (5v/1a) - 2600 mah capacity battery - compatible with most smart phones - easy to read charge indicator lights - led flashlight - micro usb charge cable included see more...

Paula T.
Paramus, NJ
Very nice! I love these type of things because I will always know that my phone will have charge! Very nice! You can get this at target! Very easy to use! Would def recommend to others!
Gaby  A.
Baldwin Park, CA
I bought this at target and it is really great. It does take long to charge it but not when you charge your phone.
Jessica W.
Keeps me with peace of mind. I like knowing if my phone dies then I can always charge it back up easily
Malaikia S.
Conyers, GA
I love this. It charges faster then the regular wall charger. It is so beneficial. It charges so fast.
Macayla S.
They sell these at target and I got one! I being able to throw it in my purse and head out the door!

Target