Hair CareHair ColorAGEbeautiful
Silver Ash Blonde Permanent Liqui-Creme Topcoat Toner Silver Ash Blonde

NEW AGEbeautiful Liqui-Creme Topcoat Toners are formulated to neutralize unwanted warmth and deposit rich, multi-faceted, ashy, beige or pearlized color. Provides blondes with a polished finish and radiant shine, perfect to use after pre-lightening or highlighting hair. Contains moisturizing Vitamin E for healthy scalp and hair. Silver Ash Blonde &ndash- Counteracts orange with ashy blue pigments Pearl Blonde &ndash- Counteracts yellow with neutral iridescent pigments Beige Blonde &ndash- Counteracts yellow with rosy violet pigments

Use after pre-lightening or highlighting hair to neutralize any unwanted warmth; Topcoat toners neutralize brassiness for a polished finish; undefined

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of AGEbeautiful Silver Ash Blonde Permanent Liqui-Creme Topcoat Toner Silver Ash Blonde!
Jessica L.
East Syracuse, NY
AGEbeautiful Silver Ash Blonde Permanent Liqui-Creme Topcoat Toner Silver Ash Blonde uploaded by Jessica L.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
AGEbeautiful Silver Ash Blonde Permanent Liqui-Creme Topcoat Toner Silver Ash Blonde During the pandemic I've been on a hair transformation journey from decades of box black dye to as light as I could get it so that I can apply some fun colors. I wanted to do a review on this toner because I was in complete shock at the transformation in just 10 minutes! I started with color removers then bleached and just toned a couple hours ago now that my hair is dry and I can see the results I came right here to leave a review because I am absolutely amazed I highly recommend this brand!
Taylor C.
Lancaster, PA
AGEbeautiful Silver Ash Blonde Permanent Liqui-Creme Topcoat Toner Silver Ash Blonde uploaded by Taylor C.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
100% best toner I have ever used & I used to be a die hard Wella fan. I found this through a Pinterest article that I read for helping to get the orange/yellow undertones out of freshly bleached hair. Well all I can say is this person knew their stuff for real. Because this is the first time I have been genuinely happy right off the bat with my hair that I have done myself at home. I used it for 35 minutes after first doing a balayage on my hair and was able to get these results!
Emily M.
Austin, TX
AGEbeautiful Silver Ash Blonde Permanent Liqui-Creme Topcoat Toner Silver Ash Blonde uploaded by Emily M.
Worth the price. ⭐️Gentle! Doesn’t burn at all ⭐️ Silver ash blonde neutralizes orange tones- but I found it left my hair completely platinum as I lightened to a 10+ ⭐️ STAYING POWER man I wouldn’t say it’s “permanent” but I only noticed yellow coming in after a few weeks and a lot of swimming ⭐️ didn’t feel like there was any damage ⭐️ Nice cream formula costs hair evenly Used: [product:schwarzkopf-blond-me-crystal-developer-6%-/-20-vol] AGEbeautiful Silver Ash Blonde Permanent Liqui-Creme Topcoat Toner Silver Ash Blonde
Shelley C.
Tamarac , FL
Love this product, love this color. I have decided that this product should be the only overall color I use. I also color the bottom half of my hair a pretty mauve color. The two colors work great together. I highly recommend!
Olga F.
Gorham, ME
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Toner doesn’t do a good job of covering brass tones, used this after bleaching with age beautiful powder bleach, roots looked the same as they did with just bleach, I’m a bit disappointed in the product since wella t18 does a better job for half the time it sits in your hair
Mary B.
South Jordan, UT
I like this line so much after using it to give my guest 3+levels of lift immediately. This oarticula creme based toner did not work well on my second guest that I tested my free promotional based items from zotos and age beautiful. But overall I loved their products.
Jennifer L.
Weaverville, NC
I love this DIY color/highlights!! It lifts exactly like it says and doesn't leave my hair feeling over processed! It feels silky and smooth and soft!! Its extremely easy to use, just use 1:1 with your developer and unless you've got extremely dark hair your probably going to just use a 20 developer.
Danielle M.
Hamilton, OH
What I used wasn’t blonde or the toner but it is not an option. I have used several different colors or shades from this brand it’s the only one I use. My favorite is the purple brown shade I love the way it colors and it doesn’t fade
Tracy C.
Forks, WA
I love Age beautiful products, I had got some products in a vox box which I absolutely loved.I This was the first time I even heard about this brand. I highlighted my hair and used the toner the results were amazing.The hair color left my hair feeling healthy , strong, and beautiful I highly recommend these products to everyoneI have bought more since then to touch up my color, you can get these produ ts at Sally Beauty Stores.
Olivia N.
Leeds
AGEbeautiful Silver Ash Blonde Permanent Liqui-Creme Topcoat Toner Silver Ash Blonde uploaded by Olivia N.
Used this toner to remove unwanted yellow from my hair! It was easy to use and did the job. I like the smell of the product. It wasn’t patchy. Only downside is that’s it’s quite expensive compared for silver shampoo.

Looking for your answer?