Hair CareHair ColorPermanent Hair ColorAGEbeautiful
Anti-Aging Permanent Liquid Haircolor with Vitamin E 5N Medium Brown

AGEbeautiful Anti-Aging Permanent Liquid Haircolor covers gray and restores your hair's youthful appearance.

HooW long does this product last?
Start your review of AGEbeautiful Anti-Aging Permanent Liquid Haircolor with Vitamin E 5N Medium Brown!
Tiffany C.
fairbanks
AGEbeautiful Anti-Aging Permanent Liquid Haircolor with Vitamin E 5N Medium Brown uploaded by Tiffany C.
I received this complimentary AGE-Beautiful hair color to review from @influenster and @ZotosProfessional . I want to start off by saying WOW! The color payoff is amazing, very pigmented and vibrant. I mixed 2oz of the 5RR and 1oz of the 5N and the color came out amazing! Thank you! Influenster AGEbeautiful Anti-Aging Permanent Liquid Haircolor with Vitamin E 5N Medium Brown Zotos AGE Beautiful 20V Creme Devloper 4oz #contest @zotosprofessional @influenster #AGEBeautiful #AGEBeautifulXInfluenster #complimentary
Mariela A.
Morton Grove, IL
AGEbeautiful Anti-Aging Permanent Liquid Haircolor with Vitamin E 5N Medium Brown uploaded by Mariela A.
I received this product for free for giving my honest reviews .The Agebeautiful color line is super good and I love that it leaves the color that is and very good also for a person who has gray hair, it covers very well I love how the color turned out @Zotos Professional AGEbeautiful
Azeema J.
San Bruno, CA
AGEbeautiful Anti-Aging Permanent Liquid Haircolor with Vitamin E 5N Medium Brown uploaded by Azeema J.
I had gotten this box right after I got my hair highlight so I was sad I couldn’t try it but thankfully my mom let me use it on her and it came out wonderful. It delivered full coverage and covered up all her grays. She said she would use it again!
Jakelyn F.
Moreno Valley, CA
AGEbeautiful Anti-Aging Permanent Liquid Haircolor with Vitamin E 5N Medium Brown uploaded by Jakelyn F.
This hair color work very well it covered all my hair and my gray hair as well. 5nn is the Perfect hair color for anybody who wants a brown..
Lisa O.
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely loved this hair dye!! It was my first time not using a boxed hair dye so I was a little nervous about mixing the dye myself. It was very gentle on my scalp and the color came out amazing. It didn't have any kind of harsh smell and it didn't burn my scalp.
Nicole T.
Los Angeles, CA
The product I actually used is the same color but the permanent creme, mixed with 5V to achieve a reddish violet brown because I already had red in my hair. It worked very nicely and covered my grey too. I would recommend this product AGEbeautiful Anti-Aging Permanent Liqui-creme Haircolor with Vitamin E 6NN Light Intense Brown
Amy S.
Alvaton, KY
I really like this brand. I wasn’t as excited about this shade as I have been with some of the other shades but it still covered my grays well. It’s reasonably priced. Easy to use and doesn’t seem to damage my hair.
Bailey D.
I absolutely love this hair dye, it has the best pigment of any dye I’ve ever used where it is for gray coverage, the color has lasted so well for me too. Highly recommend this dye.
Erin F.
This is my favorite hair dye brand ever! It’s great if you’re someone like me who has quite a few gray hairs. It’s super affordable. The coverage of gray hairs and overall coverage is amazing. I buy this product once every three months. I will always recommend this brand!
Danielle C.
Montgomery, NY
This hairdye makes my hair look and feel great however it pulled way dark. I wanted to refresh my color and air grabbed medium brown semi permanent except it turned my hair jet black... ived used other products that work better.