AGEbeautiful Anti-Aging Permanent Liquid Haircolor with Vitamin E 5N Medium Brown

BY AGEBEAUTIFUL

AGEbeautiful Anti-Aging Permanent Liquid Haircolor covers gray and restores your hair's youthful appearance. see more...

Jes B.
N Brunswick, NJ
This color does a really nice job for grey blending. I used it to touch up some of my dad's greys and the color looked natural and blended well. The only issue I have with this is that the color washes out pretty quick. I would say it lasts about 2 weeks. The color is more like a dark brown - this dye definitely runs darker.
Lisa O.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I absolutely loved this hair dye!! It was my first time not using a boxed hair dye so I was a little nervous about mixing the dye myself. It was very gentle on my scalp and the color came out amazing. It didn't have any kind of harsh smell and it didn't burn my scalp.