Hair CareHair ColorPermanent Hair ColorAGEbeautiful
Anti-Aging Permanent Liquid Haircolor with Vitamin E 4NN Dark Intense Brown

Introducing the New Ultimate Coverage Collection from AGEbeautiful Anti-Aging Permanent Liquid Hair Color featuring new intense NN shades designed to cover gray and restore your hair's youthful appearance.

Has anyone tried the Zotos professional anti-aging hair dye? I recently got a box and am excited to try it however I wondered if there were an pointers or techniques anyone found useful with this particular brand. AGEbeautiful Anti-Aging Permanent Liquid Haircolor with Vitamin E 4NN Dark Intense Brown
Start your review of AGEbeautiful Anti-Aging Permanent Liquid Haircolor with Vitamin E 4NN Dark Intense Brown!
Mary G.
Madison, IN
AGEbeautiful Anti-Aging Permanent Liquid Haircolor with Vitamin E 4NN Dark Intense Brown uploaded by Mary G.
So I recently tried the Zotos agebeautiful Dark Intense Brown 4nn(it took 2 boxes). I used it as my base and did highlights and some blue underneath. I am in love with the results. It stuck to my hair so well! Would definitely recommend if you are looking for a great boxed dye. #schwarzkopf #AGEbeautiful #AGEbeautifulXInfluenster #complimentary
Diana M.
Grovetown, GA
I'm a mature woman with predominantly grey hair. I've tried many colors over the years including professional ones. This is one of the few that doesn't fade. I highly recommend this product. It's a great value for the price and I believe you will be highly satisfied.
Pilar B.
The durability is very good and it has an impressive shine, however it is a bit darker than expected. It is very dark brown (almost black). In general, I recommend it, but you should choose the right shade.