Hair CareHair ColorPermanent Hair ColorAGEbeautiful
Anti-Aging Permanent Liquid Haircolor with Vitamin E 3V Dark Plum Brown

AGEbeautiful Anti-Aging Permanent Liquid Haircolor covers gray and restores your hair's youthful appearance.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of AGEbeautiful Anti-Aging Permanent Liquid Haircolor with Vitamin E 3V Dark Plum Brown!
Jenn R.
Clearwater, FL
AGEbeautiful Anti-Aging Permanent Liquid Haircolor with Vitamin E 3V Dark Plum Brown uploaded by Jenn R.
I am VERY disappointed in this color! Before I colored my hair, I had bleached blonde highlights. After I colored my hair the color was gorgeous! Then it faded after my first wash....which is expected. But for my blonde to be peeking through after only washing my hair 3 times in a week and a half is not cool! I use shampoo for color treatment as well! I’ve had more success with other colors staying longer! The only good thing is that it did cover the gray hair and the gray hair is still colored so that’s the only reason I rated it higher than a 1 Star.
Jenna C.
Dandridge, TN
I love it makes your color so vibrant and soft. It has vitamin E in it. It makes your hair shiny and doesn’t dry it out.
Amy S.
Alvaton, KY
I’ve used this hair color a few times now. It’s easy to use. It covers my grays. The color lasts a decent amount of time. It’s reasonably priced. It doesn’t seem to damage my hair and it always produces a nice shade that I’m happy with.
Teri W.
Gainesville, FL
You couldn’t really see the violet color, it just looked a brown shade. It faded very quickly within a couple of weeks. Maybe it would last longer with a color sealer. The color wasn’t bad I just wanted a little more violet. I wouldn’t purchase this color again
Gabriela C.
Adelanto, CA
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I use this in dark plum brown or darkest plum brown for at home coloring the color come my out so gorgeous looks like I got it done at the salon but for a way more affordable price! I love this brand and this color !!!
Dray S.
Nice color and it doesn’t leave my hair feeling very damaged or dry after I use it.
Maddie J.
Provo , UT
I’ve been using this color since I was in 9th grade (junior in college now). It’s never let me down. I’m naturally a level 7 and I like that this has double pigment so I don’t need to fill my hair. The color is rich and it lasts!
Katy W.
Johnson City, TN
Beautiful color after the process and I find that it does cover up gray hair. The formula gives such a rich pigmented color, more so than other brands I've used.  I also like that mixing is a 1:1 ratio so I don't have to measure a lot. I've been using this for a long time and it doesn't wreck my hair.
Elisabeth H.
Ft.Wayne, IN
For the price it gets the job done. I don't have to out up with a ridiculous price and the mess that they leave around my hairline and yet still would charge over $50 at the salon. Am I nervous doing it, yes a little but it gets easier every time. The ladies at Sally's Beauty Supply are almost always very willing to answer questions and help me. ***Like I learned about using the protein filler. That made a big difference and I won't be without it anymore when I color my roots. ***
Michelle T.
Springfield, OR
I’ve tried the permanent and the demi-permanent and the demi works way better for me. The color is more vibrant and stays longer. The permanent washed out in 2 washes! The demi is the way to go and has a great formula.

Looking for your answer?