Hair CareHair ColorPermanent Hair ColorAGEbeautiful
Anti-Aging Permanent Liquid Haircolor with Vitamin E 3N Darkest Brown

AGEbeautiful Anti-Aging Permanent Liquid Haircolor covers gray and restores your hair's youthful appearance.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of AGEbeautiful Anti-Aging Permanent Liquid Haircolor with Vitamin E 3N Darkest Brown!
Monica A.
Gardena, CA
I went gray at a super young age and have battled to cover my gray and keep it covered without fading. Came across this product and decided to try it since the name made me giggle. So glad I did!!! Best hair color out there for gray hair! Color stays beautiful and hardly fades at all! I only have to touch up my regrowth and then softsoap the length of my hair but only to get a fresh punch of color. Highly recommend!
Jenna C.
Dandridge, TN
I believe this is the best home hair color. It doesn’t dry your hair out. It seems to last little longer than other home color products. Highly recommend!!
Pamela M.
Uniontown
excellent color. my hair is thick and one tube can color my entire head. coverage is good, wish it had less chemical smell.
Erika M.
Conception Bay South
Great product! Gave me the exact color I was looking for! very close to black, but not the harshness of a black dye.

Looking for your answer?