Hair CareHair ColorPermanent Hair ColorAGEbeautiful
Anti-Aging Permanent Liquid Haircolor with Vitamin E 3B Darkest Blue

AGEbeautiful Anti-Aging Permanent Liquid Haircolor covers gray and restores your hair's youthful appearance.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of AGEbeautiful Anti-Aging Permanent Liquid Haircolor with Vitamin E 3B Darkest Blue!
Emily K.
AGEbeautiful Anti-Aging Permanent Liquid Haircolor with Vitamin E 3B Darkest Blue uploaded by Emily K.
This brand/dye is absolutely fantastic. I've been letting my natural brown do it's thing for a year or so now so it was time to go back to blue-black. Ion is a brand I've previously used for purple on dark, unbleached hair and it turned out pretty well so the sales associate at Sally's told me to give this color/type a try. I also have never used a developer with the multiple dyes I've purchased, so I was a little worried but everything turned out perfect. The smell was overwhelming though, so make sure you have a fan in the room or that you can stick your head out into fresh air. As for the actual dye being messy or clean, it was pretty average. I'm just a messy dyer, but going over my messy spots on my face and hands with Irish spring was all that it needed. I let my color sit about 45 minutes and once I rinsed and deep conditioned it, my locks felt glorious. Unlike other dyes such as Splat or Punky Colour, rinsing was actually possible and I didn't get the color all over my towels or pillows. My finished product is absolutely gorgeous. My hair is extremely soft, smells lovely, and has a nice shine to it. I'm excited to see how well the color holds up with one to two washing per week. 10/10 would definitely recommend. :)
Katie Q.
Spring Hill , TN
I mix this with the Blue-Black to get a more intense shade of blue-black. My hair feels healthy after use and the color is very long lasting. It is easy to combine and customize your shade.
Anna M.
N Massapequa, NY
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Wish the blue would show more but it does the job & I get it at Sally Beauty and has been better to my hair than the boxed color dyes
Madison P.
Barboursville, WV
AGEbeautiful Anti-Aging Permanent Liquid Haircolor with Vitamin E 3B Darkest Blue uploaded by Madison P.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Perfect color I love it. It matched exactly to the swatch they had at Sally’s for it! Lasts decently too for it being a brighter color
Britney D.
Mount joy, PA
This worked amazingly on my boyfriends hair which was already black, just upped the developer to 20 instead of the 10 i use for his hair. Came out amazing super dark blue almost black but better than any blue black I've tried! Will be trying some others!!

Looking for your answer?