AGEbeautiful Anti-aging Permanent Liqui-creme Haircolor 10A Very Light Ash Blonde

BY AGEBEAUTIFUL

Jessica F.
Ringgold, GA
I love this stuff!! It helps take out a lot of the brassiness my hair gets when I lighten. The scent is strong but that's to be expected with hair color. I love ashy blondes so this tone is perfect. I don't use it for any anti-aging purposes but my mom uses the same brand in a different color and it covers her greys very well!
Ammy A.
Seattle, WA
I like this color cream because it help your hair to maintenance healthy and luminous. Also, it does not take off easily trough the showers. I totally recommend this product. It comes in liquid and cream. I prefer use it in Liqui-crem presentation.
Jennifer L.
Modesto , Ca
You would think the hair looks grey but the way I lightened my hair I used this with a volume 30 and it came out to a caramel which I was okay with
Narumi U.
Aichi
My sister have this and since my sister have I one be course it color is goood
Layla A.
Does it really work well?