Hair CareHair ColorPermanent Hair ColorAGEbeautiful
Anti-aging Permanent Liqui-creme Haircolor 10A Very Light Ash Blonde

Does it really work well?
Start your review of AGEbeautiful Anti-aging Permanent Liqui-creme Haircolor 10A Very Light Ash Blonde!
How would you rate this product?
Donna H.
Spring Hill, TN
AGEbeautiful Anti-aging Permanent Liqui-creme Haircolor 10A Very Light Ash Blonde uploaded by Donna H.
I use this color as a highlighter. Perfect coverage and does not damage your hair. Used for years
Shelley C.
Tamarac , FL
Love this hair color. Being older, I have thinning hair. I also lost 70% of my hair from chemo. My hair has grown back a lot, but this still thin. This color is kind to my hair and scalp. The colors are beautiful and easy to use. Color comes out perfectly. Highly recommend to older women or women with thin hair.
casper C.
Oxford, AL
Purchased at: ULTA
AGEbeautiful Demi Permanent Creme 6 Volume Developer @agebeautiful is a very good product and I think it's by far my favorite products for my own color use for hair coloring
Ammy A.
Seattle, WA
I like this color cream because it help your hair to maintenance healthy and luminous. Also, it does not take off easily trough the showers. I totally recommend this product. It comes in liquid and cream. I prefer use it in Liqui-crem presentation.
Jennifer L.
Modesto , Ca
You would think the hair looks grey but the way I lightened my hair I used this with a volume 30 and it came out to a caramel which I was okay with
Jessica F.
Ringgold, GA
I love this stuff!! It helps take out a lot of the brassiness my hair gets when I lighten. The scent is strong but that's to be expected with hair color. I love ashy blondes so this tone is perfect. I don't use it for any anti-aging purposes but my mom uses the same brand in a different color and it covers her greys very well!
Christy B.
Hamden, CT
I have been using this to color my hair for the last 3 years. It’s very easy to use and rinse out. Gives me a nice even color and blends in my gray hairs so it looks like highlights
Narumi U.
Aichi
My sister have this and since my sister have I one be course it color is goood
My sister have this and since my sister have I one be course it color is goood
kelly M.
RusagonisNB
This is a fair color I use from sally beauty . I use high lift neutral blonde. Along with a toner 3. I like it because it doesn’t make my hair brassy. My hair has a little yellow in it but not bad. Love it. I put it in my hair myself.