Hair CareHair ColorPermanent Hair ColorAGEbeautiful
1N Jet Black Permanent Liqui-Creme Hair Color

AGEbeautiful 1N Jet Black Permanent Liqui-Creme Hair Color

SBS-124652

• Liqui-creme consistency for easy application
  • 100% unsurpassed gray coverage
  • Soft floral fragrance

As we age, our hair experiences five signs of aging. It loses volume, manageability, color, moisture and shine. AGEbeautiful ® Anti-Aging Permanent Liqui-Creme Haircolor is the first permanent liqui-creme color developed to fight all five signs of aging hair.

AGEbeautiful is the first color with melanin, keratin peptide, silk protein and a patented conditioning technology to replenish clients' hair with the essential components that are lost with aging. The unique formula penetrates deeply and absorbs quickly to cover gray 100% and deliver beautiful, rich color that lasts for up to 8 weeks. AGEbeautiful permanent liqui-crème is infused with scalp and hair moisturizing vitamin E. A healthy scalp is a foundation for healthy hair. Scalp sebum decreases by 50% as we age, causing the scalp to become dry and dull. AGEbeautiful permanent hair color is formulated with antioxidant vitamin E, which helps hair stay hydrated and moisturized. Hair will feel instantly fuller and silkier, and radiate with shine.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of AGEbeautiful 1N Jet Black Permanent Liqui-Creme Hair Color!
Cayley P.
Washington, IN
AGEbeautiful 1N Jet Black Permanent Liqui-Creme Hair Color uploaded by Cayley P.
I used the 5N medium brown hair color that I recieved and I absolutely love the outcome. I darken my hair every 6 months or so therefore it was time again anyways, so perfect time for this to come in the mail. I’ve even washed my hair a few times since dying it and it still hasn’t faded in the least bit.
Sammy F.
Manahawkin, NJ
AGEbeautiful 1N Jet Black Permanent Liqui-Creme Hair Color uploaded by Sammy F.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
My hair is finally jet black! Also super shiny and soft. Left me hair looking so healthy!
Whitney K.
My favorite touch up brand. Lasts longer than most colorings. So I'm all for that. I don't have time to color every week or two haha
Bernadette P.
Los Angeles, CA
AGEbeautiful 1N Jet Black Permanent Liqui-Creme Hair Color uploaded by Bernadette P.
Best jet black hair dye ever. It can lasts me for many months. It is non irritant on my skin but make sure you are in a well ventilated area. It is a beautiful rich darkened jet black hair dye. It takes two tubes to color my medium / long hair. This hair dye leaves my hair soft and shiny. The shine even appears on camera. I love this black hair dye., I reccomend!!
Robin W.
East Port Orchard
My hair got really stubborn as it got gray. Fashion colors wouldn't hold and regular color didn't offer great coverage. I have been using this for a couple years now and I like it better than most of the other permanent colors found at Sally's.
Jasmine L.
Thanks Influenster! I got this to try from Influenster. I will never put black on a clients hair so I used it on a mannequin and it came out as a neutral super dark brown. It left the hair shiny and ot felt nice after.
Hannah T.
Milner , GA
Nice dark black. Covers well. Just mix the ratio it tells you an you should get a nice even color. Honestly most black hair dyes look the same to me. It's just a nice neutral black.
Osiris M.
Pico Rivera, CA
AGEbeautiful 1N Jet Black Permanent Liqui-Creme Hair Color uploaded by Osiris M.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
The best hair dye I have ever try it’s super black color I been looking for a dark black hair dye and I try this dye made my hair super black and shiny it’s better then the drug store dyes doesn’t dry my hair like the other box dyes best hair dye ever.AGEbeautiful 1N Jet Black Permanent Liqui-Creme Hair Color
Kathy M.
Encino, CA
Definitley, this should be ranked above and beyond the best in comparison with all of the permanent hair colors that I have used, and I have used them all.  From Revlon to Da Vinci hair colors, this is by far a gentler hair color.  It contains Keratin and other vitamins that really keep the hair conditioned.  The most important fact about this hair color is that you do not see as much hair fall out.  For me, this was a God sent because my hair became incredibly weak after applying other hair color products. It does not burn or make my scalp itch after application either.  It washes off the skin quickly and it sticks to the hair permanently. My hair is black and I use N3, which is supposed to be dark brown and I get natural shade of black as intended.  Go one grade down on the hair shade that you want to achieve. Condition it with any conditioner and you will get the best outcome no matter what. For reference, my hair is almost 99% gray and 100% stubborn. I use this hair color on my roots every two weeks because my hair grows really fast. I mix one tube of this with 1/2 of the peroxide in 20 Volume bottle from the same company.  EXCELLENT PRODUCT AND HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Paige C.
Broomfield, CO
I have naturally black hair, but like to color it black or blue-black to give it more dimension. I've been bouncing around brands for years until I did some research and decided to try this one. It lasts so long without fading!

Looking for your answer?