Hair CareHair ColorAGEbeautiful
10 Volume Creme Developer 4 fl oz

AGEbeautiful 10 Volume Creme Developer 4 fl. oz.

AGEbeautiful Creme Developer was formulated exclusively for AGEbeautiful anti-aging permanent liqui-creme haircolor.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of AGEbeautiful 10 Volume Creme Developer 4 fl. oz.!
Sammy F.
Manahawkin, NJ
AGEbeautiful 10 Volume Creme Developer 4 fl. oz. uploaded by Sammy F.
AGEbeautiful 10 Volume Creme Developer 4 fl. oz. uploaded by Sammy F.
Achieved desired results without causing damage! Her hair was able to lift evenly and left feeling soft and healthy.
Jenny K.
Hillsboro, OR
Purchased at: Amazon
This Brand is amazing for coloring your hair. I usually use the 20 developer. All the products leave my hair shiny, healthy and well beautiful. I buy mine at Sally’s beauty supplies. I have re-purchased multiple times and have been happy every time. Zotos AGE Beautiful 20V Creme Devloper 4oz
Sayra M.
AGEbeautiful 10 Volume Creme Developer 4 fl. oz. uploaded by Sayra M.
This is fantastic for my highlights. I love it. My Hair is healthy, The product don't dry my hair
Cheyenne P.
Fiskdale, MA
Works great both the color and developer are wonderful lasts me about 6 weeks between coloring and the colors are nice and bright also doesn't dry my hair out like store bought color
Robyn D.
Raytown MO
Works well as long as you use the recommended hair color that goes with it. 10 volume will barely lift your hair color if that's what you're trying to achieve.
Robin W.
East Port Orchard
It's a developer there isn't a lot to say since they all work the same but the smell isn't awful.and it works the way it is supposed to
Tara B.
Manalapan , NJ
Great developer reasonably priced. Love the hair dye age beautiful. Covers my gray and color lasts
Amy V.
firestone
Great developer with age beautiful toner. Helped alleviate some brassiness I was dealing with
Osiris M.
Pico Rivera, CA
AGEbeautiful 10 Volume Creme Developer 4 fl. oz. uploaded by Osiris M.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This brand of hair dye salon it’s the best hair dye I have used so far my hair lasted more weeks then the usual drug store hair dye this developer it’s a must with the hair dye if you’re looking to get super black hair try this hair dye brand. AGEbeautiful 10 Volume Creme Developer 4 fl. oz.
Brooke D.
S Charleston, WV
This developer was great however I do prefer liquid because it is easier to deposit evenly

Looking for your answer?