Personal CareHand & FootHand Cream & MoisturizersAHAVA

by AHAVA

Ahava Time to Smooth Age Perfecting Hand Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 15.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Age Perfecting Hand Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 15, Dark Spot Correction, Handcreme, 75 ml!
pao V.
This hand cream smells so good and it hydrates and softens your hands instantly. It's very effective and it does what it says. The packaging is very nice quality. It's my first time using it and I would definitely buy it again and I would also recommend it.
Emily S.
RED OAK
Excellent product.  No greasiness and works well into the fingers and hands.  Also good for elbows, feet, heels, knees.  Very gentle.
Maria G/kare  M.
San Diego, CA
This product is amazing because I have very dry skin and this is like butter but not that oily, so this work very well.

Looking for your answer?